Overall Satisfaction with Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR
We use the [Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR] solution to protect our company, for [a] demonstration to our customers, and to train our staff in supporting the security management of our customers' endpoints. The product is easy to manage and guarantees a valid and reliable level of security. We are very pleased with the partnership with WatchGuard and the features of the [Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR] solution.
- The management portal is very well articulated in its functions and offers a high number of functionalities.
- The security policy configuration capabilities for the endpoints are high and quite configurable.
- The notices and reporting that the product provides are easy to read and provide a wealth of information.
- The Threat Hunting service is particularly efficient, and the exception handling options are immediate and reliable.
- Receive notifications about disabling protection even when it is done via password protection.
- Have the ability to re-enable security from the management portal even if it has been disabled locally by the administrator.
- Reduction in operating costs.
- Improved performance and security of our customers' endpoints.
- Greater efficiency in the provision of management services on our part.
We have selected Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR because we believe the product features are already well-made, and we believe they will be significantly improved in the very short future.
Do you think Watchguard Endpoint Security delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Watchguard Endpoint Security's feature set?
Did Watchguard Endpoint Security live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Watchguard Endpoint Security go as expected?
Would you buy Watchguard Endpoint Security again?
Because the product still shows some important gaps compared to the competition, especially in terms of configuration granularity, [the] effectiveness of the security modules, and more advanced management opportunities through the management portal.
Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR has significantly impacted our organization's ability to centrally manage the security of our endpoints and those of our customers.
Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR is suitable for obtaining advanced endpoint protection in all those organizations that do not have internal IT staff or where the IT staff is not sufficiently organized to manage security events, especially in the presence of distributed offices. Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR is not suitable for managing security at the perimeter level.