Overall Satisfaction with Adeptia Connect
We can collect data for multiple applications. We can build connections that have a multi-directional direction and we can also allow for different types of precise configurations that can initiate this process in any way. We can also take data streams and interim versions from previous versions, as well as internal transformation plays an important role in the connection that we can calculate so that some of the data can be more desirable to produce a material.
- End users can set up pipelines within Gap to connect without having to use professional services.
- Users can simply select a particular template.
- Let's say that data integration calculates and configures a data flow very easily.
- More information on how to modify the records that are generated is required.
- Enhance API management functionality
- Price list, high costs
- The configuration of a data flow or pipeline that the end user configures using a template which is a very simple and fairly secure wizard.
- Where the user can select a particular source.
- They can also perform validations, debugging and data transformation, the action is completed, the process starts automatically every time we add a new data, it is added to the different connections.
- The user can set up the whole template and then enter the data or we simply have to connect that data by making use of connections from an account through an API.
- We can do reference lookups in the database to further enhance it before sending it to the data link and as part of this process flow
- We can attach by taking up a little bit of time or batch and this can be a multi-directional process. So I needed this data transformation
Do you think Adeptia Connect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adeptia Connect's feature set?
Did Adeptia Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adeptia Connect go as expected?
Would you buy Adeptia Connect again?
It highlights some of the key features of the application related to extracting data from multiple different system versions that welcomed Adeptia Connect through the use of AI for extracting data from multiple different system versions of that data. Whether we connect to a SAS application from traditional protocols, like Salesforce for example, once we drag and drop those services into the critical connection, we can very easily configure the endpoints in terms of how they can be started.