Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Captivate Prime
Adobe Captivate Prime is being used to turn a Digital Photography Camp from in-person to an online version. External customers purchase the Online Camp and students access the course via a web link. The course was created and then uploaded to AWS as a web host.
- It cross transfers with other Adobe software really well.
- It has the ability to create VR where other e-learning software lacks.
- There are plenty of experts in the field where you can access training on the software or ask questions.
- Its not as user friendly as Storyline.
- If you don't have an LMS then it is difficult to find a way to publish the e-learning you have created.
- Positive because in a world of COVID, it was a necessity.
It was very easy to use and launch all the Adobe software that I use. I like the availability of the Adobe online account and I can add or delete software as needed.
I never really needed specific support. If I had a questions, then I looked up the information on websites or blogs to see if anyone else had the same issue.
Adobe Captivate Prime is actually easier to use than Adobe PhotoShop, so I didn't find it as overwhelming.
If the team member or student has access to a computer and internet then they can use the course. Some skills are best learned in person and the skills cannot be simulated in an online course.