Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Captivate Prime
This product helped us create personalized teaching systems for different students and members of staff in the English department. We used it to help with access to materials and tracking of progress during the pandemic so that we could transition to online learning more effectively. We will keep using it now that we are mostly back to in-person learning. I only used it internally.
- [It] helps track student progress.
- [It] makes it easy to create very specific and focused material for small groups.
- [It is] easy to use and understand so that we didn't have to do a great deal of training with all the users.
- [It] could have a cleaner and clear dashboard [as] some icons [were] unclear.
- Some of the processes seemed to have too many steps, but mostly they worked okay.
- Sometimes, the automatic update didn't work [and it] frustrated some of my colleagues.
- We reported about 40% better student engagement, although it's hard to tell since the pandemic changed everything, but we could use it to track engagement.
- Some people did report feeling policed by the technology.
- [It] made collating all the learning we provided easier for end-of-year reports.
It seemed to be quickly and easily implemented, but I only really started using it once it was fully operational and almost everyone was already on board. I did not have much to do with the implementation phase, but it all seemed to happen very fast and quite simple.
All of the costs were visible upfront. We did not want anything more than the original package we bought and budgeted for. It was clear and easy to understand. I have not needed to use the customer service or support, so I can't comment on them, but they seem to be available and it is clear how to get in touch with them.
Sorry, [I have] not needed support, so I can't provide any review of this service.
Do you think Adobe Learning Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Learning Manager's feature set?
Did Adobe Learning Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Learning Manager go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Learning Manager again?
We found it worked well for intra-department learning, in enabled us to keep a whole office of remote workers up-to-date on various new systems during the pandemic. Seemed to work well for students and staff working from home and particularly helped the admin staff keep teaching staff on track with new systems.