Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Stock
Adobe Stock is a valuable tool for my organization because it provides a large and comprehensive library of digital vector graphics, patterns, backgrounds, and icons for our team to be able to utilize across our collateral and digital assets. We connect Adobe Stock to our Creative Cloud, in order to be able to take advantage of the creative platform and collaboration capabilities. We use stock photos and imagery for our advertising and graphic design work.
- Robust portfolio of licensed content available without needing to worry about copyright and ownership infringement.
- Unique images that are available for our design teams to produce best-in-class collateral and digital design materials.
- Diverse video and audio content available in addition to rich images.
- Some industry verticals are better represented than others in the Adobe Stock library of digital assets.
- Pricing model is a bit high for the assortment and number of assets made available.
- Better search filters and groupings would be valuable to get to the precise assets that we are looking for.
- Access to unique and high-quality designer content
- Incredibly large and dynamic library of high-quality assets
- Search and integration functionality with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Premium stock images and video footage to up-level our digital content strategy.
- Royalty-free templates and illustrations for our designers to have available at their fingertips.
- Faster time to launch marketing campaigns due to a richer library of assets available to us.
Adobe Stock is very unique and versatile compared to other vendors that we have evaluated because it provides access to the largest library of high-resolution, royalty-free stock assets. The premium stock images, video footage, templates, music, and audio files are incredible and are always very diverse. The selection across industry verticals is also generally strong, although some verticals are certainly more overrepresented than others.
Do you think Adobe Stock delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Stock's feature set?
Did Adobe Stock live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Stock go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Stock again?
Adobe Stock has been the best stock photo, video, audio, and digital asset library that I have utilized over the last several years. It is a comprehensive and dynamic library of unique and amazing assets. It is able to connect with Adobe Creative Cloud seamlessly to also allow our graphic design teams to edit all within the Adobe ecosystem. Our creative content has dramatically improved in utilizing Adobe Stock over the past few years.