Agile CRM definitely worth a try
February 28, 2018
Agile CRM definitely worth a try
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Agile CRM
Agile CRM is used by the Technology project management department to support business users and client reporting group. Agile CRM is utilized to keep track of the customer contracts, managing those contacts and making follow up of the communications with each customer and for each contact. Time is being saved as the user groups skills grow. The features have reduced a lot of time on administrative tasks, allowing to focus on more business critical projects. The e-mail templates are useful in that you don’t need any additional external platforms to perform professional marketing. The Web rules are also nice and efficient and the push notification as well. The option to filter the users based on the tags, one has attributed to them is of great help to organize your users and the ability to export a filtered segment in csv format gives you endless possibilities for further processing and data management.
- The template emails saves a lot of time and is used quite often.
- The synchronization of contacts from Outlook to GMail and other platforms allows easy follow-up to all communications for each lead, deal and contact.
- The integrations with websites and providers promotes encourage to explore more solutions to improve business activities.
- The chat support is very helpful. They're patient and will answer your questions and offer recommendations to their development team to implement them as new features if it's important your business needs.
- The learning process is more challenging and takes longer to get used to the way things are handled in Agile CRM.
- Agile CRM needs to improve their testing and preview options for different campaign segments.
- There are some user interface tasks that could be made more user friendly such as setting up email templates and forms templates.
- Agile CRM has been valuable for customizing our sales process, allowing our sales associates to make more phone calls, send more relevant and marketing materials and talk to customers more frequently. This is essential to any investment company looking out for their customers and customer success.
- Agile CRM allows us to market to our existing clients and track and managing clients, ex-clients and prospects.
- The email campaigns are going better than they did with other "email" CRM programs.
Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM tool that is easy to use and cost-efficient depending on your business needs. Agile is a very effective CRM system and can quickly access your customer/prospect information. Agile's ability to integrate the marketing automation, CRM, telephony, and analytics with current company procedures and solutions makes it difficult to consider other similar tools.
Agile CRM is well suited if an existing customer business process is defined or drafted thoroughly. Agile allowed automating workflows and marketing to improve lead management and suppress tedious tasks so users can focus on more important matters. However, Agile CRM costs can increase significantly if you want additional features and customizations. If you know what you're doing with CRMs and marketing automation or customer contracts and management then AgileCRM is worth a try.