Agile CRM

Simply appalling customer service

Agile CRM Success

Customer data management / contact management (18)

6.7

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

6.2

What is Agile CRM?

Agile CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software built to make the entire marketing and sales lifecycles more efficient, built around features like sales enablement, marketing automation, social suite, and web engagement.

Agile CRM Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Agile CRM?

What is Agile CRM's best feature?

Reviewers rate Channel / partner relationship management highest, with a score of 7.7.

Who uses Agile CRM?

The most common users of Agile CRM are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Previously suggested AgileCRM as a basic contact management CRM with some rudimentary campaign and workflow for smaller companies looking for a value solution that performed CRM functions reasonably well. Sadly - the product has deteriorated to a point where it is no longer usable.
  • Nothing
  • Reliable e-mail sending
  • Customer Service
  • System stability
Agile CRM is a complete scam at this point. The system is unreliable, features as simple as email sending often go weeks without working with no assistance from customer service, and yet they will charge your credit card consistently even when the system has been down for months on end. Simply put, they are a scam at this point.
Customer service does not exist.
The service was not working properly in the last month. I wanted to cancel the service. It was impossible. There is no working link to do so. I contacted support on October 8th, 2021, they confirmed by mail that my service was canceled. Since then, they charged 2 more months and nothing is stopped. [I believe] this is a scam.
  • [In my opinion, they] take your money after you cancelled.
  • Have a good customer service.
  • Keeping you informed when their system is not working properly for several weeks.
Avoid this company.
Not replying to my last emails.
Paul Brindley | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using Agile CRM paid for version for about 5 years, in two companies. Over that time I have witnessed a deterioration in customer service and a big increase in breakdowns in the system. Right now, I'm three weeks into a breakdown and [I believe] the problem lies within Agile, which has severely restricted the number of emails I can send out daily. I can only send out one-twentieth of what I need to send. What has Agile done about it? Nothing. Nothing at all. Their customer support is non-existent. Their CEO ignores requests to contact me about it. Their Customer Support department does not work weekends, ever, so if you have a problem at the weekend, there is no way of resolving it. Their customer support during the working week is slow and ineffective [in my experience]. Avoid this company!
  • Nothing at the moment
  • Customer service - slow and ineffective
  • Honesty - [based on my experiences], there is a major problem with their systems at the moment, yet they won't tell clients about it.
  • Their help desk is poor
Well suited if you don't want a working CRM. [In my opinion], avoid in all other cases.
  • Slow
  • Ineffective, they have not solved problems [I'm experiencing] with their own software
  • No support on weekends
We have used Agile CRM throughout the company and mainly to manage customer information and giving the possibility to classify and score them. With this we have great visibility of customers who have great potential to approach them and bring better direction. It is a software that has a fair price and I can say that it is one of the best options on the market in this segment.
  • Intuitive and friendly interface.
  • Fast and efficient technical support.
  • Easy integration with other software.
  • Help and tutorial material needs to be refined and updated. There's a lot of outdated stuff.
  • The software for android needs to be optimized, as it has crashed and slowed down.
  • Difficulty importing contacts.
Agile CRM is amazing for managing customers, marketing and business processes and also sales pipeline. Everyone on the team was able to understand the tool very quickly. One of the things I like most is the lead scoring and ranking system. I love the reporting feature and with that we are able to create customer reports that have some potential and this greatly optimizes the company's sales team.
The technical support of this software I liked a lot because whenever we need help to solve any problem or even to answer any questions about the software, Agile CRM's support was quick and efficient and guided us on the best solution to solve the problem. I admire and respect that a lot.
Max Safier | TrustRadius Reviewer
We house all our contacts, accounts, and opportunities in Agile. We have automation with our email serve, forms on our website that all funnel into Agile. They can integrate with pretty much anything and now release 500 apps to go along with it to. You can also send email blasts from it as well to reach existing clients and future clients. Yes, it is being used by all departments. It solves a lot of work to be done automated.
  • Forms to put on your website to feed into the CRM.
  • Able to connect to Office 365.
  • Also able to connect to RingCentral.
  • Lots of other integrations.
  • Easy to manage and use.
  • Emails are limited depend on what package you buy, cost you to buy more emails.
  • We just got ZoomInfo so doesn't have easy integration with that software.
  • The support team is in India.
It isn't the best of the breed compared to Salesforce but it will definitely get your money's worth because SF is just way too expensive for most companies. You will be able to do most with Agile if this is your first CRM to start out with and then migrate to one of the bigger companies as you grow. This platform will get the job done, I loved working with it.
The support is good but most of them are in India so heavy accents but if you can work past that they are very helpful and get the job done. What's good about that is they offer all types of hours for support not just 9-5 which I liked because I was able to get to support when I was building in the late-night hours when I couldn't get something to work.
We are using Agile CRM to streamline our Support, Sales, and development process. The robust features have reduced a lot of time for our team in completing the daily tasks. They have all the required features which every startup or big organisation required to run their smooth operation. Overall it's a budget friend solution with great UI and easy to set up.
  • Tracking new prospects and adding them in right funnel helping a lot for sales and support team to streamline the process.
  • Easy third party integration with Google Apps and Microsoft exchange.
  • Email reporting works smoothly to track CTR open rate, Growth Reports.
  • Easy to configure for the all the departments across the organization.
  • Amazing customer support experience to all the end-users and prospects.
  • UI needs little changes to look more elegant and clear.
  • Lack of knowledge base articles on their site to use all features.
  • Automations are little clunky and often fail in intervals.
  • Missing filter deals option based on contact information.
Good CRM for streamlining the Sales, Support, Marketing, and Development channels. Auto Responders is a piece of cake for the team, best for the low budget teams as they have all the required features in low price package and also Agile CRM helped us to Improved the visibility of our sales efforts to others in our business.
Great support with timely manner responses from the team. Always available to support and answer all the questions.
February 12, 2021

Agile CRM Success

We are using Agile CRM to replace our old computer program. We are using it across the whole company. We are now able to see documents and due dates across all departments and in all of the company's manufacturing facilities. This addresses communication errors and gaps that existed in our previous systems.
  • Good interface for top-level viewing
  • Can add custom information fields
  • It takes training to learn how to use Agile CRM beyond basic functions
  • Hard to add custom fields; not user friendly
  • Glitches appear when using certain browsers
In our case it was great source for integrating all our parts and our projects. It is easy to log in and see accurate part numbers, vendor information, and production deadlines. We were able to keep track of project progress and due dates. It also simplified ordering parts on new projects.
Training was lacking in the beginning for users, and tech support is available but was hard to access. We had to get a special supervisor training and direct contact with support. Then we were able to get further training on functionality of the product. There are custom features that are not intuitive for new users.
Victoria Hoete-Dodd | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Agile CRM across the business to manage our customer and potential customer details. We also use the email templates and the campaigns to deliver our monthly and weekly updates to our subscribers as well as update all verified customers on important changes. The data syncs to our backend applications as well.
  • Easy to add new contacts whether manually or automatically as they fill in forms on site.
  • The banners feature is useful to flag important messages regarding certain users.
  • The email reporting is easy to see CTR open rate etc.
  • The email builder really needs an open HTML section to allow you to easily embed code in your email.
  • It's not easy to view the complete number of contacts when over 10000.
  • More help documents on their site would make using the campaign feature better.
Agile seems suitable if you set up correctly from the get go. Once you have over 10000 contacts it's hard to clean up the list e.g tags. If you want to edit or delete them how can you?
The online help isn't very helpful and the contact I've had with the support team left a lot to be desired.
Carol Olona | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Agile when we have short-term projects and need a CRM to train our temps on. They typically can become efficient within a few hours. It's very easy to use, set-up and train on. The widgets allow us to record calls, put personalized scripts into the Contact records, and see LinkedIn profiles in the Contact records.
  • The set-up was simple. We ran into a snag with my domain verification, but Agile support worked with me to get it resolved.
  • I love being able to create several scripts based on persona. You can easily use a rule to display the appropriate script for each contact.
  • Even team members new to CRM were able to grasp it and be efficient within a few hours - it's simple to navigate.
  • The reporting is a little kludgy. You can't get all reports easily on screen and you need to upgrade to view Activity Reports.
If you want a highly customizable system, this may not be perfect for you. If you want an extremely easy to use and setup system, Agile CRM is perfect. it's incredibly easy to get a team up and running in only a few hours. I set up my system, a campaign, my users, added custom fields, designed a couple of email templates all in one afternoon.
Rajat Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sales automation, boosting market efficiency, smooth customer service resolution, effective notifications to customers, reporting and dashboards, customer notifications, emails, SMS, reminders, AI, ML, and NLP integration, and chatbot integration. Gone are the days of customers having to repeat their requests to multiple people across multiple channels. Now, you can resolve cases faster the first time with guided case management and intelligent knowledge bank. It has helped with case capture, case allocation, and approval and workflows.

• Sales automation
  • Boosting market efficiency
  • Smooth customer service resolution
  • Effective notifications to customers
  • UI can be upgraded for a better UI experience.
  • Overall customer onboarding experience can be improved with deeper process flows covering all business use cases.
  • Integration with other reporting tools such as Tableau can be improved to give better reporting experience.
It meets the requirements of the customer relationship management system as it has the advantages below over other systems. It's easy to use and navigate. It's easy to setup. It has easy admin navigation for better prospects. The quality of support is immensely appreciated as the support team provides quick resolutions. It makes it easy to do business with other stakeholders. It could improve on its integration with other systems.

Jez John | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Agile CRM for our own needs, and also our clients. After trialing over 6 other CRM solutions we decided that Agile had a unique blend of address book/sales pipeline and marketing automation to support a variety of departments including sales and marketing. We are also deciding if we should adopt their ticketing system to replace another product.
  • Tracks all of our clients, prospects and sales pipeline
  • Manages inbound leads and marketing automation
  • Acts as a bulk email system for messages and e-newsletters
  • UI and UX - it's improving and it's 90% a joy to use. Some things are just really clunky with multiple windows opening (newsletter campaign management is a good example).
  • I have yet to see their approach to the new EU data protection regulation which would be a deal breaker and would entail us leaving them if their plans are not published soon. That said I think most tech companies are guilty of a lack of planning.
  • Ticketing feels poor compared to Zend Desk and Zoho Desk.
For small businesses who need one piece of software to do a lot for the money, their free plan for 10 users is awesome and upgrading is very good value. They are our go-to suggestion for clients who need a CRM and marketing automation but can't justify Hubspot from a price perspective. A CRM at the most basic can hold notes and contact details about clients, and this is all some users may need. That more advanced users can automate inbound leads and send emails on triggers is amazing at this price point.
Steven Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use AgileCRM to collect contact information and manage sales and recruitment efforts and leads. This platform allows me to target my marketing and sales efforts towards students that are most likely to purchase by using a points system.
  • The functionality of creating the campaign is very well thought out. It's extremely intuitive and I'm able to create what is considered complex campaigns with ease.
  • The ability to add points to the profile of a lead and rank them makes sorting and targeting potential customers very easy.
  • Review profile of a lead is very easy. Custom fields are easy to create and are visible in the profile.
  • If a lead is marked as "hard bounce", meaning that a sent email bounced, the system will not send any more emails to that lead. The only way to fix this is to delete the lead and add it again. This results in losing all history from the lead.
This is an affordable platform. If they can work out the kinks to get it to work properly and of their service to respond to more complex issues, It'll have the product that competes directly with Salesforce.
  • Online training
  • Self-taught
AgileCRM Has been doing a spectacular job following up with any challenges that arise. It's important to understand that every business will face challenges. The expectation should not be to have a challenge-free environment, but A Provider/partner that works with you solve anything as they arise. I highly encourage anyone to look at the company behind the products.
When I upgraded, I upgraded to a larger plan, not a new release. The upgrade went extremely smoothly. I had no issues and I log into my accountThat was now full of extra features.
Colin Butler | TrustRadius Reviewer
I implemented and used Agile CRM when we downsized the sales team, and wanted something more flexible and modern than Sugar CRM. The main attractions were the graphical workflow process, integration with marketing functions, and the fact that it was cloud based.
  • Integrated and cohesive one-stop-shop.
  • Website integration and intelligent click tracking.
  • Drag and drop sales process GUI.
  • While many aspects of the software are intuitive and simple to implement, much of the marketing automation functions assumed a level of technical familiarity that was beyond the average user. As soon as a tutorial tells me to get something from GitHub, I get the idea they're talking to a technician.
  • The help files, tutorials were of low quality and not always kept up to date with changes in layout of the software etc.
  • During the period we were using Agile CRM, I had to constantly trawl through their update logs and forum. This is because, as the name Agile suggests, the development and improvement of the software was constantly evolving in an organic fashion. But many of the developments were not relevant to us; majorly they were integrations with obscure apps that I would never use. But I had to understand 20 changes to locate the one that had some relevance to me.
Agile CRM was developed the the company's own business model. So its very well suited to a SAAS model. And many business models products or services to individual users rather many contacts within the same organization, would find the suite of functions attractive. If you develop or manage your own website, and have some level of expertise in online marketing, then you should be able to get to grips with some powerful marketing automation functions in Agile CRM. After a year or so, I concluded Agile wasn't a perfect fit for my small B2B business. I eventually moved to Active Campaign which while being more of a marketing tool than a CRM, actually turned out to be the perfect CRM for my business.
Mike Wittenstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
Agile CRM is the primary application in our company. We use it for keeping our client and prospect lists, for managing email campaigns, for tracking deals, for reporting, and for doing a little bit of marketing automation. Often, will bring contractors on for a short time to use the system, especially if they are in a project management role. Personally, I touch the product 22-50 times each day. The mobile app, released just a few months ago, is wonderful and offers almost all of the basic functionality of the web-based version. Support is fast, detailed, and on point. We feel agile CRM is a good value for the money.
  • Agile CRM makes it easy to find out exactly where we are with any potential deal. It tracks notes that we enter directly into the program as well as displays emails and related people and deals with the click of a mouse.
  • Agile CRM has some remarkably capable marketing automation capabilities that we are just tapping into. You can set up drip campaigns, automated responses, and with Zapier, you can do even more.
  • The Kanban style deal board… See exactly where each deal is and where we need to pay attention. In short, it shows us the next right thing to do.
  • On the deal board, I'd like for agile to show how many days a deal has been in that stage. That information is available in other places, but having it on the Kanban board would be great.
  • It takes quite a bit of contextual understanding to make the marketing automation work. It would be much better if more of that information were available in the interface so you didn't have to do so much off program research and decisioning prior to implementing your ideas.
  • I'd like for agile CRM to also offer a "picture" of how the existing marketing automations and campaigns interact with each other, to avoid embarrassing or duplicate emails and other actions.
If you're looking for a fully functional CRM that is easy to use on practically any device while reducing your dependence on multiple programs (deal reporting, contact center, service tickets, marketing automation) then you should consider agile CRM. If you are a do-it-yourselfer, the agile CRM support team is excellent in getting you going – and keeping you going. The responses are quick, on point, and very helpful.

Agile CRM isn't wonderful at updating groups of records (unless you're facile with database imports and exports). For example, selecting 500 records and switching tags could be a much simpler process…
Vilhelm Kruse | TrustRadius Reviewer
Basically, Agile CRM is functioning as my company's CRM system. The customer data was getting too scattered over a lot of different systems and I was losing the overview. Probably I would need to build a real customer database with all the bells and whistles of a customized system, but I am not even sure what that would look like, so just having access to a flexible system where I can import and export contacts and tag them is a great upgrade for me, and the reason I needed a CRM system.
  • Tagging clients and sending out emails to groups. It beats any e-mail server by a mile.
  • Good integration with gmail so that my clients are being auto-imported whenever I send an email from my ordinary email server.
  • Great simple website integration with forms, landing pages, lead behavior capturing etc. - you really get a lot of functionality for your money.
  • The newsletter part is a bit clunky compared to dedicated services like MailChimp or AWeber. It's just not very streamlined and logical.
  • There needs to be more flexibility in importing contacts. Currently, you can only import if you have an email and a name which obviously a lot of systems don't. It makes manipulating data by importing very difficult and the 'having to have a first name' is not even consistent with the system itself.
  • The iPhone/Android app is not quite doing it for me - very hard to navigate currently.
Agile CRM is well suited for a small business which has all the needs of a big business but a much smaller budget. It is very easy to learn and use and there is a lot of room to grow if you can stay within the compounds of the software (there are limits to the flexibility).
Deborah Felicio | TrustRadius Reviewer
We migrated from Zoho into Agile as Zoho usage rate by the team was very small. In order for everyone to get using our CRM we've decided to move to something much easier to set up and connect to our other systems (ticketing and finance systems). I don't agree with the way Zoho works with you having to buy different modules to be able to use the CRM as its best. This doesn't happen with Agile. As long as we have the full license (not too cheap), we can use all the features, including multi-currency deals that we do need for our business. As I said, is not the cheapest option on the market, but it is ridiculously easy to set up once your team knows what they need from it (that was the challenge bit). Overall, we are very happy with Agile, it was the best decision we could make. I actually really enjoy setting things up, it brings a smile to my face rather than panic with the previous Zoho.
  • easy to set up
  • somehow affordable
  • team loves working with it
  • A little bit expensive for smaller companies
  • Still not very intuitive and some features that you would think are just common sense, sometimes they are not available
Ridiculously easy to set up.
Paul K Saunders | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have searched for a CRM solution for our small company and Agile CRM was selected as for up to 10 users the platform is free. As we are planning to grow out staff level this year is was good to know it can expand with us - plus all our clients are music artists with small teams and small record labels with small staff roster it fits right in.
  • Easy to use and set up.
  • Quick to learn.
  • Great support and back up.
  • Could be better in terms of the overall look in terms of user experience.
[Agile CRM is well suited for] a small company with remote staff, as we are, which needs to bring all collaboration to one platform.
Agile CRM is currently being used by different organizations throughout the company as a versatile and inclusive program which allows for several business tools to be within the same interface with integrations between them. Agile CRM allows you to synchronize, manage, organize and communicate with contacts in an intelligent way that saves valuable time by eliminating several administrative tasks.
  • Intuitive and provides a great user experience through its simple web design; takes no time to set-up and jump right in.
  • Offers integrations with multiple other software platforms to provide a flexible and inclusive business tool.
  • One of the best options available at this price point; plans available to add more features to adjust to your business needs.
  • Reporting is lacking.
  • The more features needed, the pricier the plan.
  • Testing options are lacking.
Agile CRM is well suited as a business tool bringing together sales and marketing in a comprehensive and intelligent way. It offers a friendly and user-friendly interface for those looking to integrate with other software products. It allows synchronization and organization of contacts and saves time by eliminating menial administrative tasks.
Agile CRM is used by the Technology project management department to support business users and client reporting group. Agile CRM is utilized to keep track of the customer contracts, managing those contacts and making follow up of the communications with each customer and for each contact. Time is being saved as the user groups skills grow. The features have reduced a lot of time on administrative tasks, allowing to focus on more business critical projects. The e-mail templates are useful in that you don’t need any additional external platforms to perform professional marketing. The Web rules are also nice and efficient and the push notification as well. The option to filter the users based on the tags, one has attributed to them is of great help to organize your users and the ability to export a filtered segment in csv format gives you endless possibilities for further processing and data management.

• The template emails saves a lot of time and is used quite often.
  • The synchronization of contacts from Outlook to GMail and other platforms allows easy follow-up to all communications for each lead, deal and contact.
  • The integrations with websites and providers promotes encourage to explore more solutions to improve business activities.
  • The chat support is very helpful. They're patient and will answer your questions and offer recommendations to their development team to implement them as new features if it's important your business needs.
  • The learning process is more challenging and takes longer to get used to the way things are handled in Agile CRM.
  • Agile CRM needs to improve their testing and preview options for different campaign segments.
  • There are some user interface tasks that could be made more user friendly such as setting up email templates and forms templates.
Agile CRM is well suited if an existing customer business process is defined or drafted thoroughly. Agile allowed automating workflows and marketing to improve lead management and suppress tedious tasks so users can focus on more important matters. However, Agile CRM costs can increase significantly if you want additional features and customizations. If you know what you're doing with CRMs and marketing automation or customer contracts and management then AgileCRM is worth a try.