Agile CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software built to make the entire marketing and sales lifecycles more efficient, built around features like sales enablement, marketing automation, social suite, and web engagement.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Zm/ug/2TDNAA61SJUX.jpegGood entry level priced CRMWe currently use Agile CRM across the business to manage our customer and potential customer details. We also use the email templates and the campaigns to deliver our monthly and weekly updates to our subscribers as well as update all verified customers on important changes. The data syncs to our backend applications as well.,Easy to add new contacts whether manually or automatically as they fill in forms on site. The banners feature is useful to flag important messages regarding certain users. The email reporting is easy to see CTR open rate etc.,The email builder really needs an open HTML section to allow you to easily embed code in your email. It's not easy to view the complete number of contacts when over 10000. More help documents on their site would make using the campaign feature better.,6,All contact data is in one spot You can see a detailed view of each contact's deal history It is a more affordable option than some CRMs,HubSpot CRM,WordPress, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins,2,No,No, haven't had good support in the pastAn affordable and inclusive CRM toolAgile CRM is currently being used by different organizations throughout the company as a versatile and inclusive program which allows for several business tools to be within the same interface with integrations between them. Agile CRM allows you to synchronize, manage, organize and communicate with contacts in an intelligent way that saves valuable time by eliminating several administrative tasks.,Intuitive and provides a great user experience through its simple web design; takes no time to set-up and jump right in. Offers integrations with multiple other software platforms to provide a flexible and inclusive business tool. One of the best options available at this price point; plans available to add more features to adjust to your business needs.,Reporting is lacking. The more features needed, the pricier the plan. Testing options are lacking.,9,Eliminated several menial administrative tasks to allow the workforce to focus on things with more value. Easy set-up and intuitive with a manageable learning curve. Affordable.,JIRA Software, Microsoft ProjectAgile we love it! (mostly)We use Agile CRM for our own needs, and also our clients. After trialing over 6 other CRM solutions we decided that Agile had a unique blend of address book/sales pipeline and marketing automation to support a variety of departments including sales and marketing. We are also deciding if we should adopt their ticketing system to replace another product.,Tracks all of our clients, prospects and sales pipeline Manages inbound leads and marketing automation Acts as a bulk email system for messages and e-newsletters,UI and UX - it's improving and it's 90% a joy to use. Some things are just really clunky with multiple windows opening (newsletter campaign management is a good example). I have yet to see their approach to the new EU data protection regulation which would be a deal breaker and would entail us leaving them if their plans are not published soon. That said I think most tech companies are guilty of a lack of planning. Ticketing feels poor compared to Zend Desk and Zoho Desk.,9,Very positive ROI, handles lead and event management really well. Keeps the whole team on the same page.,Capsule CRM, Highrise, OnePageCRM, Pipedrive, Salesforce.com, Infusionsoft and HubSpot CRM,Xero, Basecamp, MailChimp, WorkflowMax, G SuiteA quickly growing a powerful platform! Great for small businessesI use AgileCRM to collect contact information and manage sales and recruitment efforts and leads. This platform allows me to target my marketing and sales efforts towards students that are most likely to purchase by using a points system.,The functionality of creating the campaign is very well thought out. It's extremely intuitive and I'm able to create what is considered complex campaigns with ease. The ability to add points to the profile of a lead and rank them makes sorting and targeting potential customers very easy. Review profile of a lead is very easy. Custom fields are easy to create and are visible in the profile.,If a lead is marked as "hard bounce", meaning that a sent email bounced, the system will not send any more emails to that lead. The only way to fix this is to delete the lead and add it again. This results in losing all history from the lead.,10,Helped business because there was a better understanding of the size and profiles of my leads Negative impact - leads were labeled as hard bounce and couldn't send until a lead was deleted and added again. VERY time consuming. Luckily this doesn't happen much. Negative impact - Fake leads are added on a daily basis. AgileCRM doesn't have a double confirmation of added leads. But I believe this is normal in many CRMs and can be managed.,Saleforce and SugarCRM,Skype, Google Analytics, HostGator,2,1,Managing leads Sending email campaigns specific to the needs of each lead Scoring,Scoring was the most helpful. Associating campaigns to tags for easy sending from the profile of a lead Notices when a lead opens an email or visits a page,Customer portal Relational database integration Closing a sale,10,Yes,Price Product Features,While place does continue to be my priority, features and customer service are vital. It's important to have the functionality needed to grow. At the same time, it's also important to work with the company that can solve challenges as they arise. Is the company begins to grow, price becomes less of an important feature.,Implemented in-house,No,Simply learning a new platform Entering the multiple leads I had in my previous CRM,10,Online training Self-taught,10,Most of the program was intuitive. In other words, it was easy to figure out because the buttons and teachers were very well organized and easy to understand. The nice thing about AgileCRM Is that I was able to call, right or schedule a training session if I didn't understand something on my own.,10,I would start with the free platform first to familiarize yourself with its features. Once you gain a basic understanding, You can upgrade to the paid version And then Start using more robust features. Also, don't get overwhelmed. Start small. And work your way up. If you break the CRM down into parts, it's manageable in easy-to-understand.,No - we have not done any customization to the interface,No - we have not done any custom code,no. I'm still using and learning from the existing platform.,Yes,10,Yes,AgileCRM Was extremely helpful in helping me understand how campaigns work. I was extremely intimidated with the concept of learning how to use campaigns.I have a lot of cognitive awareness for sibling knowledge ofWhat is needed to be done, but I wasn't sure exactly how to do it. AgileCRM has helpful videos, but also was able to log into my account and confirm the proper configuration of my campaign which I designed.,Adding leads Creating triggers Creating a scoring system,identifying and deleting fake leads fixing a hard bounce lead,Yes,10,10,10,10,none,I would like to create a customer portal for my leads that convert into customers.,File import/export,10,I don't have much experience integrated AgileCRM To other platforms. The little bit of integration that I have done,Has been satisfactory.,10,10,I'm not sure that negotiating is the proper word. Bottom bottom line is is that The staff Was available to help address age challenges as they arose.,Maintain a healthy level of communication with your vendor. I prefer to refer to them as partners.,Yes,Managing numerous leads Scoring leads to identify those that were more likely to make a purchase. Keeping leads warm.,Customer portal Refresh hard bounced leads,Yes,NoCRM & Marketing Automation for a certain type of business modelI implemented and used Agile CRM when we downsized the sales team, and wanted something more flexible and modern than Sugar CRM. The main attractions were the graphical workflow process, integration with marketing functions, and the fact that it was cloud based.,Integrated and cohesive one-stop-shop. Website integration and intelligent click tracking. Drag and drop sales process GUI.,While many aspects of the software are intuitive and simple to implement, much of the marketing automation functions assumed a level of technical familiarity that was beyond the average user. As soon as a tutorial tells me to get something from GitHub, I get the idea they're talking to a technician. The help files, tutorials were of low quality and not always kept up to date with changes in layout of the software etc. During the period we were using Agile CRM, I had to constantly trawl through their update logs and forum. This is because, as the name Agile suggests, the development and improvement of the software was constantly evolving in an organic fashion. But many of the developments were not relevant to us; majorly they were integrations with obscure apps that I would never use. But I had to understand 20 changes to locate the one that had some relevance to me.,5,It may be me but I spent a disproportionate amount of time figuring out how to derive more ROI from Agile CRM. The functionality and facilities were there but I eventually gave up as it was taking too much time and attention.,,ActiveCampaign
Agile CRM

Agile CRM Reviews

Agile CRM
Top Rated Award
Filter 59 vetted Agile CRM reviews and ratings
Victoria Hoete-Dodd profile photo
November 07, 2018

Agile CRM Review: "Good entry level priced CRM"

• Easy to add new contacts whether manually or automatically as they fill in forms on site.
  • The banners feature is useful to flag important messages regarding certain users.
  • The email reporting is easy to see CTR open rate etc.
  • The email builder really needs an open HTML section to allow you to easily embed code in your email.
  • It's not easy to view the complete number of contacts when over 10000.
  • More help documents on their site would make using the campaign feature better.
Agile seems suitable if you set up correctly from the get go. Once you have over 10000 contacts it's hard to clean up the list e.g tags. If you want to edit or delete them how can you?
Read Victoria Hoete-Dodd's full review
June 26, 2018

Agile CRM Review: "An affordable and inclusive CRM tool"

• Intuitive and provides a great user experience through its simple web design; takes no time to set-up and jump right in.
  • Offers integrations with multiple other software platforms to provide a flexible and inclusive business tool.
  • One of the best options available at this price point; plans available to add more features to adjust to your business needs.
  • Reporting is lacking.
  • The more features needed, the pricier the plan.
  • Testing options are lacking.
Agile CRM is well suited as a business tool bringing together sales and marketing in a comprehensive and intelligent way. It offers a friendly and user-friendly interface for those looking to integrate with other software products. It allows synchronization and organization of contacts and saves time by eliminating menial administrative tasks.
Jez John profile photo
January 27, 2018

Agile CRM Review: "Agile we love it! (mostly)"

• Tracks all of our clients, prospects and sales pipeline
  • Manages inbound leads and marketing automation
  • Acts as a bulk email system for messages and e-newsletters
  • UI and UX - it's improving and it's 90% a joy to use. Some things are just really clunky with multiple windows opening (newsletter campaign management is a good example).
  • I have yet to see their approach to the new EU data protection regulation which would be a deal breaker and would entail us leaving them if their plans are not published soon. That said I think most tech companies are guilty of a lack of planning.
  • Ticketing feels poor compared to Zend Desk and Zoho Desk.
For small businesses who need one piece of software to do a lot for the money, their free plan for 10 users is awesome and upgrading is very good value. They are our go-to suggestion for clients who need a CRM and marketing automation but can't justify Hubspot from a price perspective. A CRM at the most basic can hold notes and contact details about clients, and this is all some users may need. That more advanced users can automate inbound leads and send emails on triggers is amazing at this price point.
Read Jez John's full review
Steven Davis profile photo
January 19, 2018

Agile CRM Review: "A quickly growing a powerful platform! Great for small businesses"

• The functionality of creating the campaign is very well thought out. It's extremely intuitive and I'm able to create what is considered complex campaigns with ease.
  • The ability to add points to the profile of a lead and rank them makes sorting and targeting potential customers very easy.
  • Review profile of a lead is very easy. Custom fields are easy to create and are visible in the profile.
  • If a lead is marked as "hard bounce", meaning that a sent email bounced, the system will not send any more emails to that lead. The only way to fix this is to delete the lead and add it again. This results in losing all history from the lead.
This is an affordable platform. If they can work out the kinks to get it to work properly and of their service to respond to more complex issues, It'll have the product that competes directly with Salesforce.
Read Steven Davis's full review
Colin Butler profile photo
December 14, 2017

Agile CRM Review: "CRM & Marketing Automation for a certain type of business model"

• Integrated and cohesive one-stop-shop.
  • Website integration and intelligent click tracking.
  • Drag and drop sales process GUI.
  • While many aspects of the software are intuitive and simple to implement, much of the marketing automation functions assumed a level of technical familiarity that was beyond the average user. As soon as a tutorial tells me to get something from GitHub, I get the idea they're talking to a technician.
  • The help files, tutorials were of low quality and not always kept up to date with changes in layout of the software etc.
  • During the period we were using Agile CRM, I had to constantly trawl through their update logs and forum. This is because, as the name Agile suggests, the development and improvement of the software was constantly evolving in an organic fashion. But many of the developments were not relevant to us; majorly they were integrations with obscure apps that I would never use. But I had to understand 20 changes to locate the one that had some relevance to me.
Agile CRM was developed the the company's own business model. So its very well suited to a SAAS model. And many business models products or services to individual users rather many contacts within the same organization, would find the suite of functions attractive. If you develop or manage your own website, and have some level of expertise in online marketing, then you should be able to get to grips with some powerful marketing automation functions in Agile CRM. After a year or so, I concluded Agile wasn't a perfect fit for my small B2B business. I eventually moved to Active Campaign which while being more of a marketing tool than a CRM, actually turned out to be the perfect CRM for my business.
Read Colin Butler's full review
Mike Wittenstein profile photo
December 13, 2017

Review: "Agile CRM - like the name says, it flexes just the way you need it to"

Agile CRM is the primary application in our company. We use it for keeping our client and prospect lists, for managing email campaigns, for tracking deals, for reporting, and for doing a little bit of marketing automation. Often, will bring contractors on for a short time to use the system, especially if they are in a project management role. Personally, I touch the product 22-50 times each day. The mobile app, released just a few months ago, is wonderful and offers almost all of the basic functionality of the web-based version. Support is fast, detailed, and on point. We feel agile CRM is a good value for the money.
  • Agile CRM makes it easy to find out exactly where we are with any potential deal. It tracks notes that we enter directly into the program as well as displays emails and related people and deals with the click of a mouse.
  • Agile CRM has some remarkably capable marketing automation capabilities that we are just tapping into. You can set up drip campaigns, automated responses, and with Zapier, you can do even more.
  • The Kanban style deal board… See exactly where each deal is and where we need to pay attention. In short, it shows us the next right thing to do.
  • On the deal board, I'd like for agile to show how many days a deal has been in that stage. That information is available in other places, but having it on the Kanban board would be great.
  • It takes quite a bit of contextual understanding to make the marketing automation work. It would be much better if more of that information were available in the interface so you didn't have to do so much off program research and decisioning prior to implementing your ideas.
  • I'd like for agile CRM to also offer a "picture" of how the existing marketing automations and campaigns interact with each other, to avoid embarrassing or duplicate emails and other actions.
If you're looking for a fully functional CRM that is easy to use on practically any device while reducing your dependence on multiple programs (deal reporting, contact center, service tickets, marketing automation) then you should consider agile CRM. If you are a do-it-yourselfer, the agile CRM support team is excellent in getting you going – and keeping you going. The responses are quick, on point, and very helpful.

Agile CRM isn't wonderful at updating groups of records (unless you're facile with database imports and exports). For example, selecting 500 records and switching tags could be a much simpler process…
Read Mike Wittenstein's full review
Vilhelm Kruse profile photo
November 27, 2017

Agile CRM Review: "The $9 a month alternative that claims to do it all."

Basically, Agile CRM is functioning as my company's CRM system. The customer data was getting too scattered over a lot of different systems and I was losing the overview. Probably I would need to build a real customer database with all the bells and whistles of a customized system, but I am not even sure what that would look like, so just having access to a flexible system where I can import and export contacts and tag them is a great upgrade for me, and the reason I needed a CRM system.
  • Tagging clients and sending out emails to groups. It beats any e-mail server by a mile.
  • Good integration with gmail so that my clients are being auto-imported whenever I send an email from my ordinary email server.
  • Great simple website integration with forms, landing pages, lead behavior capturing etc. - you really get a lot of functionality for your money.
  • The newsletter part is a bit clunky compared to dedicated services like MailChimp or AWeber. It's just not very streamlined and logical.
  • There needs to be more flexibility in importing contacts. Currently, you can only import if you have an email and a name which obviously a lot of systems don't. It makes manipulating data by importing very difficult and the 'having to have a first name' is not even consistent with the system itself.
  • The iPhone/Android app is not quite doing it for me - very hard to navigate currently.
Agile CRM is well suited for a small business which has all the needs of a big business but a much smaller budget. It is very easy to learn and use and there is a lot of room to grow if you can stay within the compounds of the software (there are limits to the flexibility).
Read Vilhelm Kruse's full review
Deborah Felicio profile photo
November 27, 2017

Agile CRM Review: "Best CRM We Could Have Gone For"

We migrated from Zoho into Agile as Zoho usage rate by the team was very small. In order for everyone to get using our CRM we've decided to move to something much easier to set up and connect to our other systems (ticketing and finance systems). I don't agree with the way Zoho works with you having to buy different modules to be able to use the CRM as its best. This doesn't happen with Agile. As long as we have the full license (not too cheap), we can use all the features, including multi-currency deals that we do need for our business. As I said, is not the cheapest option on the market, but it is ridiculously easy to set up once your team knows what they need from it (that was the challenge bit). Overall, we are very happy with Agile, it was the best decision we could make. I actually really enjoy setting things up, it brings a smile to my face rather than panic with the previous Zoho.
  • easy to set up
  • somehow affordable
  • team loves working with it
  • A little bit expensive for smaller companies
  • Still not very intuitive and some features that you would think are just common sense, sometimes they are not available
Ridiculously easy to set up.
Read Deborah Felicio's full review
February 28, 2018

User Review: "Agile CRM definitely worth a try"

Agile CRM is used by the Technology project management department to support business users and client reporting group. Agile CRM is utilized to keep track of the customer contracts, managing those contacts and making follow up of the communications with each customer and for each contact. Time is being saved as the user groups skills grow. The features have reduced a lot of time on administrative tasks, allowing to focus on more business critical projects. The e-mail templates are useful in that you don’t need any additional external platforms to perform professional marketing. The Web rules are also nice and efficient and the push notification as well. The option to filter the users based on the tags, one has attributed to them is of great help to organize your users and the ability to export a filtered segment in csv format gives you endless possibilities for further processing and data management.

• The template emails saves a lot of time and is used quite often.
  • The synchronization of contacts from Outlook to GMail and other platforms allows easy follow-up to all communications for each lead, deal and contact.
  • The integrations with websites and providers promotes encourage to explore more solutions to improve business activities.
  • The chat support is very helpful. They're patient and will answer your questions and offer recommendations to their development team to implement them as new features if it's important your business needs.
  • The learning process is more challenging and takes longer to get used to the way things are handled in Agile CRM.
  • Agile CRM needs to improve their testing and preview options for different campaign segments.
  • There are some user interface tasks that could be made more user friendly such as setting up email templates and forms templates.
Agile CRM is well suited if an existing customer business process is defined or drafted thoroughly. Agile allowed automating workflows and marketing to improve lead management and suppress tedious tasks so users can focus on more important matters. However, Agile CRM costs can increase significantly if you want additional features and customizations. If you know what you're doing with CRMs and marketing automation or customer contracts and management then AgileCRM is worth a try.
Paul K Saunders profile photo
March 31, 2017

User Review: "Take the time to try Agile CRM"

We have searched for a CRM solution for our small company and Agile CRM was selected as for up to 10 users the platform is free. As we are planning to grow out staff level this year is was good to know it can expand with us - plus all our clients are music artists with small teams and small record labels with small staff roster it fits right in.
  • Easy to use and set up.
  • Quick to learn.
  • Great support and back up.
  • Could be better in terms of the overall look in terms of user experience.
[Agile CRM is well suited for] a small company with remote staff, as we are, which needs to bring all collaboration to one platform.
Read Paul K Saunders's full review

Customer data management / contact management (10)
Workflow management (8)
Territory management (4)
6.6
Opportunity management (8)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (9)
Contract management (5)
Quote & order management (6)
6.5
Interaction tracking (10)
Channel / partner relationship management (3)
Case management (6)
Call center management (6)
6.4
Help desk management (8)
Lead management (10)
Email marketing (10)
Task management (8)
Billing and invoicing management (4)
5.6
Custom fields (10)
Custom objects (5)
Scripting environment (2)
6.5
API for custom integration (4)
Single sign-on capability (7)
Role-based user permissions (8)
Social data (7)