Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Custom fields (19)4.545%
- Customer data management / contact management (19)4.242%
- Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (18)1.919%
- Email marketing (19)1.717%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Agile CRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Easy to add new contacts whether manually or automatically as they fill in forms on site.
- The banners feature is useful to flag important messages regarding certain users.
- The email reporting is easy to see CTR open rate etc.
- The email builder really needs an open HTML section to allow you to easily embed code in your email.
- It's not easy to view the complete number of contacts when over 10000.
- More help documents on their site would make using the campaign feature better.
- Easy to login
- Good for simple marketing needs
- The email template building tool is inflexible although it is simple to use and looks nice if you can work within its parameters.
- Customer Support is not committed to finding answers and providing the best solutions. Many times each support person has a different answer or fixing a bug will take up to 2 weeks to address. They do not seem to understand that they are an online marketing platform that requires solutions within hours (or maybe days) and not weeks.
- At some point in mid-2021, the process for sending out emails to 10s of thousands of contacts stopped functioning as simply and effectively as it had in the past. My staff (which I use as test cases) was no longer receiving emails, even though it showed in the system that they had received it (and no, it wasn't in spam). The bandaids that they provided me would work for one or two mailings and then stop working again. I was regularly trying to get customer support to find my answers but they were never able to solve my problem. The basic functionality that I appreciated - sending out nicely formatted email newsletters - is now completely gone and the platform is useless for our needs.
- The reporting tools are awful and poorly configured. Querying on groups of people is inconsistent and inaccurate. There is no segmentation feature that I found that was actually effective.
- Workflow automation
- tagging system
- email delivery from campaigns
- triggers within existing campaigns.
- Reliable e-mail sending
- Customer Service
- System stability
- [In my opinion, they] take your money after you cancelled.
- Have a good customer service.
- Keeping you informed when their system is not working properly for several weeks.
- Nothing at the moment
- Customer service - slow and ineffective
- Honesty - [based on my experiences], there is a major problem with their systems at the moment, yet they won't tell clients about it.
- Their help desk is poor
- Ineffective, they have not solved problems [I'm experiencing] with their own software
- No support on weekends
- Intuitive and friendly interface.
- Fast and efficient technical support.
- Easy integration with other software.
- Help and tutorial material needs to be refined and updated. There's a lot of outdated stuff.
- The software for android needs to be optimized, as it has crashed and slowed down.
- Difficulty importing contacts.
- Forms to put on your website to feed into the CRM.
- Able to connect to Office 365.
- Also able to connect to RingCentral.
- Lots of other integrations.
- Easy to manage and use.
- Emails are limited depend on what package you buy, cost you to buy more emails.
- We just got ZoomInfo so doesn't have easy integration with that software.
- The support team is in India.
- Easy to use
- Good interface for top-level viewing
- Can add custom information fields
- It takes training to learn how to use Agile CRM beyond basic functions
- Hard to add custom fields; not user friendly
- Glitches appear when using certain browsers
- The set-up was simple. We ran into a snag with my domain verification, but Agile support worked with me to get it resolved.
- I love being able to create several scripts based on persona. You can easily use a rule to display the appropriate script for each contact.
- Even team members new to CRM were able to grasp it and be efficient within a few hours - it's simple to navigate.
- The reporting is a little kludgy. You can't get all reports easily on screen and you need to upgrade to view Activity Reports.
- Sales automation
- Boosting market efficiency
- Smooth customer service resolution
- Effective notifications to customers
- UI can be upgraded for a better UI experience.
- Overall customer onboarding experience can be improved with deeper process flows covering all business use cases.
- Integration with other reporting tools such as Tableau can be improved to give better reporting experience.
- Intuitive and provides a great user experience through its simple web design; takes no time to set-up and jump right in.
- Offers integrations with multiple other software platforms to provide a flexible and inclusive business tool.
- One of the best options available at this price point; plans available to add more features to adjust to your business needs.
- Reporting is lacking.
- The more features needed, the pricier the plan.
- Testing options are lacking.
- The template emails saves a lot of time and is used quite often.
- The synchronization of contacts from Outlook to GMail and other platforms allows easy follow-up to all communications for each lead, deal and contact.
- The integrations with websites and providers promotes encourage to explore more solutions to improve business activities.
- The chat support is very helpful. They're patient and will answer your questions and offer recommendations to their development team to implement them as new features if it's important your business needs.
- The learning process is more challenging and takes longer to get used to the way things are handled in Agile CRM.
- Agile CRM needs to improve their testing and preview options for different campaign segments.
- There are some user interface tasks that could be made more user friendly such as setting up email templates and forms templates.
- Tracks all of our clients, prospects and sales pipeline
- Manages inbound leads and marketing automation
- Acts as a bulk email system for messages and e-newsletters
- UI and UX - it's improving and it's 90% a joy to use. Some things are just really clunky with multiple windows opening (newsletter campaign management is a good example).
- I have yet to see their approach to the new EU data protection regulation which would be a deal breaker and would entail us leaving them if their plans are not published soon. That said I think most tech companies are guilty of a lack of planning.
- Ticketing feels poor compared to Zend Desk and Zoho Desk.
- The functionality of creating the campaign is very well thought out. It's extremely intuitive and I'm able to create what is considered complex campaigns with ease.
- The ability to add points to the profile of a lead and rank them makes sorting and targeting potential customers very easy.
- Review profile of a lead is very easy. Custom fields are easy to create and are visible in the profile.
- If a lead is marked as "hard bounce", meaning that a sent email bounced, the system will not send any more emails to that lead. The only way to fix this is to delete the lead and add it again. This results in losing all history from the lead.
- Online training
- Integrated and cohesive one-stop-shop.
- Website integration and intelligent click tracking.
- Drag and drop sales process GUI.
- While many aspects of the software are intuitive and simple to implement, much of the marketing automation functions assumed a level of technical familiarity that was beyond the average user. As soon as a tutorial tells me to get something from GitHub, I get the idea they're talking to a technician.
- The help files, tutorials were of low quality and not always kept up to date with changes in layout of the software etc.
- During the period we were using Agile CRM, I had to constantly trawl through their update logs and forum. This is because, as the name Agile suggests, the development and improvement of the software was constantly evolving in an organic fashion. But many of the developments were not relevant to us; majorly they were integrations with obscure apps that I would never use. But I had to understand 20 changes to locate the one that had some relevance to me.
- Agile CRM makes it easy to find out exactly where we are with any potential deal. It tracks notes that we enter directly into the program as well as displays emails and related people and deals with the click of a mouse.
- Agile CRM has some remarkably capable marketing automation capabilities that we are just tapping into. You can set up drip campaigns, automated responses, and with Zapier, you can do even more.
- The Kanban style deal board… See exactly where each deal is and where we need to pay attention. In short, it shows us the next right thing to do.
- On the deal board, I'd like for agile to show how many days a deal has been in that stage. That information is available in other places, but having it on the Kanban board would be great.
- It takes quite a bit of contextual understanding to make the marketing automation work. It would be much better if more of that information were available in the interface so you didn't have to do so much off program research and decisioning prior to implementing your ideas.
- I'd like for agile CRM to also offer a "picture" of how the existing marketing automations and campaigns interact with each other, to avoid embarrassing or duplicate emails and other actions.
Agile CRM isn't wonderful at updating groups of records (unless you're facile with database imports and exports). For example, selecting 500 records and switching tags could be a much simpler process…
- easy to set up
- somehow affordable
- team loves working with it
- A little bit expensive for smaller companies
- Still not very intuitive and some features that you would think are just common sense, sometimes they are not available
- Tagging clients and sending out emails to groups. It beats any e-mail server by a mile.
- Good integration with gmail so that my clients are being auto-imported whenever I send an email from my ordinary email server.
- Great simple website integration with forms, landing pages, lead behavior capturing etc. - you really get a lot of functionality for your money.
- There needs to be more flexibility in importing contacts. Currently, you can only import if you have an email and a name which obviously a lot of systems don't. It makes manipulating data by importing very difficult and the 'having to have a first name' is not even consistent with the system itself.
- The iPhone/Android app is not quite doing it for me - very hard to navigate currently.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Quick to learn.
- Great support and back up.