Agile we love it! (mostly)https://www.trustradius.com/crmAgile CRMUnspecified7721012017-12-15T23:06:53.369Z
Updated January 27, 2018
Agile we love it! (mostly)
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Agile CRM
We use Agile CRM for our own needs, and also our clients. After trialing over 6 other CRM solutions we decided that Agile had a unique blend of address book/sales pipeline and marketing automation to support a variety of departments including sales and marketing. We are also deciding if we should adopt their ticketing system to replace another product.
- Tracks all of our clients, prospects and sales pipeline
- Manages inbound leads and marketing automation
- Acts as a bulk email system for messages and e-newsletters
- UI and UX - it's improving and it's 90% a joy to use. Some things are just really clunky with multiple windows opening (newsletter campaign management is a good example).
- I have yet to see their approach to the new EU data protection regulation which would be a deal breaker and would entail us leaving them if their plans are not published soon. That said I think most tech companies are guilty of a lack of planning.
- Ticketing feels poor compared to Zend Desk and Zoho Desk.
- Very positive ROI, handles lead and event management really well.
- Keeps the whole team on the same page.
I trialed a number of other CRMs much to the disgust of my colleagues!
- OnePageCRM was good but no sales automation when we tried it
- Highrise - wanted to love it but too basic and even though we had a free license bundled with Basecamp we didn't use it.
- Capsule was good but basic
- Salesforce was too complicated to learn
- Infusionsoft and Hubspot were too hard sell (Hubspot wanted a 1 year commitment)
For small businesses who need one piece of software to do a lot for the money, their free plan for 10 users is awesome and upgrading is very good value. They are our go-to suggestion for clients who need a CRM and marketing automation but can't justify Hubspot from a price perspective. A CRM at the most basic can hold notes and contact details about clients, and this is all some users may need. That more advanced users can automate inbound leads and send emails on triggers is amazing at this price point.