Overall Satisfaction with Agiloft Service Desk Suite
The end-users have a separate interface from the tech-staff user which is very simplified and will auto-route the requests to the correct support team. The auto-routing is based on the request type, the user’s support team and if the support handles that type of request. If the user support team doesn’t handle that request type, the system will route the request to the default team for that type of request.
The product has decreased our time to resolve support issues.
- Fully GUI based interface that has drastically reduced the time to add new features/workflows.
- The product was very easy to deploy and add features like Single-Sign On and user provisioning from our internal DataWarehouse. Again, vendor support was a big help while implementing those features.
- The workflows include a very comprehensive rule-based system that can trigger various actions like escalations, emails, changes of request state and more. All without any coding. Again, fully GUI based.
- The documentation was a little dated, but they have recently updated the online help and now it is in line with the current version features.
- We have been able to reduce the time to resolve service related issues drastically. We also use our system for account requests, assets management, software requests and handling confidential issues with added security and that table.