Overall Satisfaction with Amazon Pay
Generally, I use Amazon Pay for my personal day-to-day transactions. However, I also use Amazon Pay for making business transactions like contributing to an organizational level event or collecting gift card money for a colleague's birthday or marriage day. Not just Amazon Pay is very convenient option in case you want to use it to collect payments for any freelance project, be it an Indian client or a foreign client. Other than the IT firms, Most retail and shopping outlets use Amazon Pay for making customer-to-business transactions so I find it really helpful tool in every business sphere.
- The experience of using Amazon Pay goes really well if you have paired your Amazon account with an Alexa-enabled device.
- You don't have to take out your credit card in public and you can simply complete every purchase using Amazon Pay UPI.
- Amazon Pay later is one of my favorite features that I use to make any purchase on the Amazon website. It allows me to make payments even when I am short on the pocket. And the good part is that you don't have to pay any interest for this pay later amount.
- In case you have received a gift voucher from your company, you can add it to your account and it will reflect in your Amazon Pay balance.
- Sometimes Amazon Pay fails to work or operates on low speed Internet connection. So that becomes frustrating for us.
- Discount offers are hard to find if you are paying your purchase through Amazon Pay UPI.
- In comparison to the other UPI apps, The cashback value offered is very less which sometimes stops you from using Amazon pay.
- Amazon Pay is very less compatible with various shopping platforms hence if you want to transact using Amazon pay then you may not find the option there.
- Amazon Pay allows an automatic payment facility for various online services like D2H, electric bills, mobile recharge, etc.
- Amazon pay is integrated with various top-level merchants like swiggy, zomato, redbus, lenskart, etc. So you can always find great offers while you are purchasing anything from these online stores.
- Amazon pay is trustworthy if you own Amazon account.
- Customers can take maximum advantage if they have enabled Alexa with their Amazon account.
- Adds to customer experience and confidence by offering a trusted and security layer in Amazon Pay.
- With Amazon Pay's later feature the transaction rate through Amazon Pay has become high and successful.
- Amazon Pay has empowered small and medium business merchants to grow their business through Amazon UPI integration.
- Amazon Pay has made digital payment really a good choice for online customers.
- Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet) and Paytm
Amazon Pay in comparison to the other UPI apps is a more trusted platform. The best part is that you can directly do Amazon shopping via Amazon wallet or Amazon UPI. Moreover in comparison to Google Pay Amazon Pay offers more cashback and relevant rewards. Amazon Pay is more recognized if we talk about its presence in the global market.
Do you think Amazon Pay delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Amazon Pay's feature set?
Did Amazon Pay live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Amazon Pay go as expected?
Would you buy Amazon Pay again?
As a user I find Amazon Pay a safe, trusted, and convenient option to make payments on various shopping sites. While if you are owning a small or medium-sized business then you can allow your customers to make payments through Amazon Pay. The most interesting point about Amazon Pay is that it is backed up by fraud protection technology that is implemented on the shopping site itself amazon.com. So paying with Amazon pay is highly recommended.