Overall Satisfaction with Anaplan
My organization, EY, is an Anaplan global strategic partner. We work with clients to understand their use cases and leverage Anaplan as a solution to improve their given situation. The most common business use cases I have experience with are financial planning and analysis, supply management, sales operations, and workforce planning. Its flexibility allows for many other business use cases and makes it an attractive platform by having all models centralized together in one cloud system with real-time results.
- Enables users to collaborate in a centralized location with real-time results
- Effectively manages large data sets subject to complex calculations
- Flexibility creates opportunities to expand its boundaries
- Reporting features are limited but are undergoing enhancements
- Backend technical solutions may require inefficient workarounds to accomplish task/feature
- Powerful calculation engine to handle large data sets
- Centralized location to enable connected planning and real-time updates
- Flexibility to push limitations
- Reduces the time for planning cycles
- Allows more time for analysis
- Prevents technical frustration common with Excel
Do you think Anaplan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Anaplan's feature set?
Did Anaplan live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Anaplan go as expected?
Would you buy Anaplan again?
Anaplan is the best solution for companies dependent on Excel to support their planning processes. It's too often that businesses struggle with planning cycle results due to searching for the latest Excel workbook, suffering from its limitations on data set size, and poor performance executing formulas. It's more important for companies to spend more time analyzing their data than to configure it.