App Annie User
November 16, 2018
App Annie User
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with App Annie
This is a product that mostly our news department uses, but as the research director, I also use it to acquire analytics data for our sales department to use when working with paying clients who advertise on our apps.
- The visuals in the platform are easy to read and understand and make it simple to understand the data you are looking at.
- I find that the data in App Annie is very reliable in terms of the number of downloads we see on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- It gives me the ability to integrate the data here with other analytics and provide viewers and consumers good solid information on our performance.
- I do think there are quite a few side bar options when you first login to the software. I'd like to see the features maybe more condensed.
- For us, it would be super useful to see more zip code or county level data in the software.
- I would like to see a PDF version offered in the export options. It would make the presentation of the chart data more appealing.
- Since I'm not a purchaser of the product, only a user, I can't really speak to the ROI.
- I do think it serves a purpose and we are able to get some usable data from it.
- I think until we add other analytical software, this was a great starting point.
We use Google 360 and are able to do a much deeper dive into the activity we see on our apps. I think App Annie is a great starting point product, but for more in depth analytics, something like a Google 360 or Adobe might be better.