Overall Satisfaction with AppSheet
Our company uses Appsheet to for project management, client management, affiliate management, and sales management purposes. When 1 task within the company is completed, on any level, its information gets outputted to all appropriate parties, reducing the need for monotonous communication. By providing real-time updates across all projects after the first input, it allows all parties to stay on task with their highest prioritized work rather than communications and followups.
- Operations: allows on-site workers to be fully informed without needing to understand backend processes, through controlled views.
- Sales: This allows reps to be informed on the progress of their customers, through controlled views.
- Partnerships: allows other companies to be informed on the progress of their customers real-time without confusion or constant follow-up, through controlled views.
- More formatting options to control the overall theme of the app.
- Lockable side bars.
- Faster processing apps.
- It is very easy to learn and implement into your processes and has reduced my workload in half, along with other colleagues, in the last 2 weeks of sharing the app with them.
Do you think AppSheet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AppSheet's feature set?
Did AppSheet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AppSheet go as expected?
Would you buy AppSheet again?
Appsheet can create apps with real value for any industry to a certain extend. The more heavily weighed down by data and views the slower it processes, so use this for situations that don't require an entire database of data to be constantly filtered through its applications.