Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Visual Modeling (46)8.787%
- Platform Security (48)8.484%
- Reusability (48)8.282%
- Platform User Management (47)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of AppSheet, and make your voice heard!
Contact sales team
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Common use cases include field service, transportation, customer surveys, incident reports, field data capture, compliance reports, delivery tracking, and property surveys.
Used by the Fortune 500 & Industry Leaders
Customers include Clearlink, Enterprise Holdings, ESPN, Pepsi, the University of Michigan, and the State of Colorado.
AppSheet allows users to build a No Code App in 4 Ways
1) Connect your data sources (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, etc.).
2) Copy a sample app.
3) Use an Add-On for Google Sheets, Forms, or Excel.
4) Start from SPEC, our natural language declarative programming tool.
- Supported: Visual Modeling
- Supported: Platform Security
- Supported: Platform User Management
- Supported: Reusability
- Supported: Platform Scalability
- Supported: Multi-Platform Support (iOS, Android, Web App)
- Supported: Forms, Quick Edits & UX Displays
- Supported: Calendar, Maps, Galleries & Table Views
- Supported: Interactive Dashboards & Charts
- Supported: Email, SMS & Push Notification Workflows
- Supported: Custom Branding & Format Rules
- Supported: Localization & Custom User Settings
- Supported: Background Data Syncing & Offline Mode
- Supported: Basic Data Sources: Google Sheets, Forms, Calendar, Excel Spreadsheet on Dropbox, Office365, Box, Socrata, AirTable, Smartsheet
- Supported: Advanced Data Sources: SQL, Salesforce, Jira
- Supported: High-precision Geocoding
- Supported: Barcode / NFC scanning
- Supported: Smart Assistant
- Supported: Data & Webhook Workflows
- Supported: Server & Image Data Chaching
- Supported: Audit History
- Supported: Usage Analytics
- Supported: Data Partitioning
- Supported: Integrations: Domain Authorization, Custom Authentication Provider, REST API
- Supported: Hybrid Cloud Enabled (On-Premise Servers, Offline Accessibility, Two Way Syncing)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Create a multiplatform app within minutes
- Integrate a variety of field types
- Automatically defining relationships between data
- User Roles
- Security filters
- Importing fields from a related table to be displayed in a separate view
- Quick to setup.
- Simple to use.
- Works on multiple platforms on the go.
- Great documentation and support.
- Allows one to be really creative.
- Once the tables / UX Views get way too many in number, it can become a little daunting to manage. This part of the UX may need something really smarter.
- Ability to Undo.
- Could provide more UI Look and Feel options. BTW, the new Graphs look great, but have some bugs, while the new INPUT() feature is a great addition too.
- Easy to use.
- More display options in the presentation to the end user of the apps.
- It should be possible, to generate a standard app that can be sold massively in white.
- Salesforce Intergration
- Google Sheets Plugin
- Outlook 365
- Web application
- Database- SQL,MySQL
- WebApplication integration- Scrapping, OCR
- Machine Language and NLP
- Orchestrator missing to monitor robots logs
- I can keep my test data in Google Spreadsheets.
- AppSheet does a good job creating a first "raw" skeleton of a prototype app.
- If you name your data fields in a good way, AppSheet will correctly guess many of your intentions and create some basic infrastructure and artifacts that will save you time.
- AppSheet has enough configuration capabilities to turn a prototype into an "alpha version" of an app that you can use for demos to colleagues etc.
- AppSheet primarily assumes data are in RDBMS/SQL systems, but it should be technically possible and certainly desirable to keep data in a hybrid data store, e.g. GOOGLE Firebase collections, if/when these are modeled similar to RDBMS tables. (Maybe this is already possible, but it was not obvious to me.)
- The views, esp. "deck" and "card" views, should offer more layout configurations.
- It would help a lot if the "Data" and "UX" menu items would allow a tree-like grouping of the objects.
- Allowing me to have a working app in minutes
- Assistance with difficult items on the forums
- ability to download my data easily through google drive
- The back office reporting, things like creation of dashboards for specific users
- Deployment to Computer as well as Mobile
- Quick development of small applications
- Build specific views for selected data
- Clarity on why and how some functions work at a specific view but not at others
- Usable links to specific views and screens to be clickable from emails received
- Keep the process simple for non-tech users.
- Provides great documentation and user support.
- Offers plans that don't cost a lot for very small groups needing a solution.
- Help with how the end-user gets the app to use.
- Reference between tables
- Map View
- Dashboard (Chart View)
- Action button
- Better detail the formulas for making great references.
- Have more flexible design tools.
- Improve or integrate the production of the logo of the app produced with google drawings.
- Low-Code Development apps with great usability impact.
- Data Management
- App Syncing take a pretty long time
- First Page load is very time consuming
- google maps api
- speed of developpement
- hard to use actions
- explanation on how to migrate calculations from sheets to client
- Build sale management app
- Built human resource management app
- Build field sale management app
- AppSheet can help small and medium company improve work process however it need to improve more on user interface, sync speed
- Integration with Google Sheets
- BoT Presentation
- Easy and Handy to Present without any code knowledge
- When I started the license was upto 10 users, where we find difficult to implement the L&D with limited license. Have not yet deployed the app, need to do now to check how it works
- Operations: allows on-site workers to be fully informed without needing to understand backend processes, through controlled views.
- Sales: This allows reps to be informed on the progress of their customers, through controlled views.
- Partnerships: allows other companies to be informed on the progress of their customers real-time without confusion or constant follow-up, through controlled views.
- More formatting options to control the overall theme of the app.
- Lockable side bars.
- Faster processing apps.
- Creation of Applications for Financial Management.
- Creation of productivity person APP.
- Creation of APP for project management.
- Although there is a lot of study material, it takes time to understand the full potential of the Appsheet.
- Although all the material [are] in English, it is possible to access translations or learn in the forums and in an intuitive way.
- The simplest apps can be created with the free version, for more complex functions or to achieve certain distributions, a license must be paid per user.
- As a no-code development platform, AppSheet makes developing apps fast.
- AppSheet allows us to use many different data sources such as Google Sheets and SQL.
- AppSheet has a great community that is very supportive of each other.
- AppSheet is fun to develop on.
- For certain types of applications with high user counts, AppSheet subscription fees can get a little expensive.
- Applications built on AppSheet are very responsive to phones, tablets, and computers but it would be nice if it had a computer-specific layout.
- Being able to prepare an app almost without coding and without the need for a developer account is incredibly powerful.
- Working on multiple platforms is a real bonus. I have been able to work with both Android and iOS devices on the field, without any kind of problems.
- Developing, [...] testing, and refining the app is a very fluid process.
- With a little extra work, and some extra programming, [multiple] language apps can be created.
- Registering tracks would be a very good bonus for my line of work.
- When creating a new app from a Google sheet, fields used as names or separators in the app structure could benefit from a clever way to be detected, similarly to other types of fields.
- Setting personalized icons, besides the ones available, would also be a bonus.
- Easily connects to databases
- Converts spreadsheet cells into correct columns
- Turnkey solution, from development to marketplace admission
- Creating an interface that allows users to drag and drop elements (e.g., let users order a list by simply dragging and dropping named elements)
- Easily creating a quiz with a score table
- Improving dashboard features like letting developer decide axis minimums and maximums
- Embedding URLs, such as GDS, so users could have a great dashboard (output from the database) in the same app that has the inputs to the database
- Connect to cloud spreadsheet.
- Visualization of actions and functionalities.
- Clear and easy to understand help resources.
- Better syntax examples.
- Some errors could only be discovered through logs, such as workflow email error.
- No coding required even though a quite complex logic can be covered
- Intuitive, easy design and deployment without in-depth database and IT knowledge
- Ubiquitous data or system access on time, place and device
- Filtering function on column (or data field)
- Multiple automatic sum for numeric fields
- Selection screen for report with massive data volume
- Easy to build the application
- Good support available in community or videos etc.
- Functionality: many solutions provided by appsheet to make comprehensive app
- Printing PDF report is the main frustration for me: the formatting (header, footer, margins, size of the pictures) did not much my expectations
- Synchronizes data from spreadsheets.
- Updates live from One Drive data sources.
- Has handy layouts for using own data.
- Has great YouTube instruction videos.
- Has a vibrant community.
- Provides live webinars to walk through different actions.
- Expectation management, i.e. telling app creators before they share what their first readers can expect, i.e. download AppSheet, etc.
- More end to end, single track how-to processes. It is hard to wrench in own starting position into processes from a different direction to a different destination.
- It would be ideal to gather how-to questions from users to create step by step chronological routes to reach these results.
- Easy for tracking.
- Simple and easy.
- More systematic.
- The price is reasonable.
- Custom system can be created.
- Sample templates.
- When errors occur, please give a simple guide to solve the issue.
- Provide cloud storage.
- Full testing function in the free version, otherwise not able to test it completely.
- Make more samples to show the functionality.
- Saves time extremely.
- Easy to enter data.
- Take snapshot of receipts and all paperwork which allows for a paperless company.
- I get up at 2:00 a.m. and go to work and don't get home till 6:00pm or 7:00pm. I would love to have some after-hour support and guidance when I run across problems in AppSheet. Don't get me wrong, there's not many problems, just a few minor details that I need help working out the formula.
- I had no other issues with this app.
- No-code app creator
- Quickly create app-based solutions
- Great support and community
- Some minor features are still in beta