New to Apricothttps://www.trustradius.com/nonprofit-crmApricot by Social SolutionsUnspecified8.51011012019-02-25T19:26:59.253Z
February 25, 2019
New to Apricot
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Apricot by Social Solutions
Apricot is currently utilized by the program team, primarily. We utilize the program to track client progress and create statistics for program tracking and funding. The fact that you can create forms solves the problem of cookie cutter tracking programs. It has also assisted with streamlining the process of obtaining program data.
- Create Forms: This system allows for creating almost any form that you need and pull information from.
- Multiple programs: Apricot has the ability to host multiple programs within the agency so that information is tailored for users under certain programs
- Fairly user friendly: This can be utilized by almost anyone who is not the most tech savvy.
- Usability: while it is fairly easy to use, you have to be taught and some of the language is difficult (tiers ).
- Reports: I feel as if reports could be pulled a little easier (just a little).
- Apricot has been essential in logging data and obtaining more statistics for programing.
- Apricot has greatly assisted with staff's ability to keep clients up to date in certain areas.
As new Apricot users it has helped with data collection. It has also assisted with scaling program delivery by providing data in programs. We have yet to delve into some of its other capabilities which may assist with program delivery. However the data collection alone has been extremely helpful for programming.
We have only utilized this system for about a year, during which time it has assisted with data collection, which ultimately impacts funding and the information that we use to obtain funding. I am unaware if it has assisted in securing more funding for the agency or its programs at this time.
In the past I have used ETO. This was honestly a great system and it was awesome to use. However I feel that Apricot is more aesthetically pleasing. This was years ago that I worked with ETO however I do believe that I have more flexibility and freedom with the apricot system.
I believe that Apricot is awesome to use if you are attempting to track or log client data. This system has the ability to be tailored to the needs of your program, and possibly going paperless. I do not think that it would be beneficial to use apricot to track/log financials that are not attached to clients.