https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Ot/GE/GT1449SVA43I.JPEGMicrosoft 365 Business is well worth the time and investment!We use MS 365 for Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, and Teams. For the most part, the apps work flawlessly, and they are available away from the office on any device, which is extremely helpful. We are in the middle of an HCM implementation, and we use Teams to collaborate on documents with the software company. It is great to be able to share the same documents online with the other company, instead of emailing spreadsheets back and forth and wondering if you have the latest version. We also use Teams for docs that we share internally, and everyone can add updates to the same sheet and we all have the current version. Very nice!,Keeping the whole company updated on the latest app versions. Cuts down on upgrading time and version control. Teams is a great way to share info and documents with fluctuating working groups, both internally and externally. Allowing access to current applications on any device with the same login.,It needs to be easier to scale documents when viewing them in Teams. Sometimes it is hard to view all the data you need to see, unless you open the doc in the application for editing.,9,I don't have specific numbers, but we have saved money on not buying specific licenses for every program for every user.Perfect for Business- Microsoft 365Microsoft 365 Business is used by all the members in my team at IdeaQuest. We use it as a whole package, with all the different important applications provided in it. I myself use Microsoft PowerPoint to prepare for presentations across/outside my organization. I use Microsoft Word to keep all the research up to date.,Work from anywhere with Internet Access. Allows team collaboration, which helps two or more users to collaborate a piece of work at the same time. Advanced protective features which reduces risks.,Might not be compatible with your old systems. Places which suffer from poor Interent problems might not be able to make the full use out of Microsoft 365. Unless using the Office Enterprise plan, one may not be able to control their own data.,9,Helps save a lot of time from manually controlling data. Helps understand threats so that they could be responded to more effectively. Provides multiple, flexible plans tailored to different businesses.,LibreOffice,Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Photoshop, EclipseMicrosoft 365 Helps me StriveWe use Microsoft 365 Business across most of our organization. I probably use it the most. Our sales team and other management also use it daily. Our sales team uses it for downloading and saving their customer marketing lists and call logs. They also use it to write scripts for pitching on their accounts. This is where we use it as a group so to speak. We have a group of us that collaborate on scripts and other documents and this program allows us to recommend changes to each other, chat with each other on the document in real time. We can protect our propriety information and only give access to those who need it. We can also limit the access to view or edit.,In my opinion the best feature for our business is being able to log in to different things remotely. I can access documents on my phone, my tablet, and even my home computer. Quite often I get a call while shopping or what have you with a work question and I love being able to take out my phone and easily answer a question or view a document. PowerPoint of course is a necessity in any business that is selling something. We are able to show a presentation to a potential client out in the field easily. When I was doing sales before I went into services there was an instance that while at the grocery store I ran into a potential client who started asking me questions on our services. I literally pulled out my phone and played a powerpoint presentation, I was also able to access other documents that were needed, I was able to edit them right on the spot. The next day I had a new client, signed sealed and delivered!!! Being able to set up conference calls and sent out invites easily to a group along with call-in number and code. Really easy to use.,There are times when I have to "Skype" a client or someone and I really find that difficult to use. I don't really know how to improve it, I just don't like it. There was one time I was trying to do a mass email to my contacts and that was a pain as it was restricted on how many I could do. It hasn't been a problem since so I am unsure if IT fixed it.,9,Well as I said earlier I did get a sale while grocery shopping and I accredit that to the easy remote access this software provides.,VanillaSoft and Google Cloud Storage,VanillaSoft, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Cloud DataflowMicrosoft 365 Business - Perfect Solution to your problemsMicrosoft 365 Business is being used throughout the whole company. It is being utilized to create documents, spreadsheets and email communications. The business problem being solved is having a software package that delivers a solution for all business documentation & communication issues.,Communication across teams One software package to rule them all,Communicating with an external customer who does not have the Microsoft platform can result in difficulty in integration across the platforms and thus increasing communication difficulties.,9,Having Microsoft 365 Business has been invaluable for the creation of documents and communication across our team and to external customers. The calculation of an ROI is difficult but without Microsoft 365 Business I believe that it would be alot harder/slower to get our job done.,Dropbox Business and Google Analytics Premium,Dropbox, Google ChartsOffice 365 supports my Virtual officeWe use Microsoft Office 365 Business throughout the organization. It allows my remote employees to have access to their email and files wherever they may be. The wealth of products included in the suite increase our productivity and reduce the need for additional companies' products.,We rely heavily on the booking tool included in the product. It ties seamlessly with Outlook and it provides our clients a shortcut to getting scheduled. We like how well it syncs across platforms - desktop to cell phones, calendars and email are always up to date. The Teams application allows us to reduce the amount of email we send in house and has increased our collaboration.,The Excel product is weak. We will always use the desktop installed Excel if we need a spreadsheet that has functions.,10,By eliminating other products and using the applications included in the 365 product we have saved money.,Canopy, Dashlane
Windows, Linux, Mac
Microsoft 365 Business

Microsoft 365 Business Reviews

Microsoft 365 Business
Filter 129 vetted Microsoft 365 Business reviews and ratings
Randy Rasmussen, SHRM-CP, PHR, PMP profile photo
December 05, 2018

Review: "Microsoft 365 Business is well worth the time and investment!"

• Keeping the whole company updated on the latest app versions. Cuts down on upgrading time and version control.
  • Teams is a great way to share info and documents with fluctuating working groups, both internally and externally.
  • Allowing access to current applications on any device with the same login.
  • It needs to be easier to scale documents when viewing them in Teams. Sometimes it is hard to view all the data you need to see, unless you open the doc in the application for editing.
When you have teams of people, both internally and externally, who need to collaborate on documents and communicate about a project, MS Teams is perfect! The teams can even be fluid, as you can add and subtract members at any time.

If you don't have computers that are constantly connected to the internet, 365 Business may not work for you.
Read Randy Rasmussen, SHRM-CP, PHR, PMP's full review
Sudha Govindaraju profile photo
November 29, 2018

Microsoft 365 Business Review: "Perfect for Business- Microsoft 365"

• Work from anywhere with Internet Access.
  • Allows team collaboration, which helps two or more users to collaborate a piece of work at the same time.
  • Advanced protective features which reduces risks.
  • Might not be compatible with your old systems.
  • Places which suffer from poor Interent problems might not be able to make the full use out of Microsoft 365.
  • Unless using the Office Enterprise plan, one may not be able to control their own data.
Microsoft 365 Business is almost like all other cloud based platforms, saving our data in the cloud. This is how one can actually re-access the data from anywhere even if not at their respective workstation or using the same laptop. However, the same thing could be a disadvantage if the company/individual using Microsoft 365 has poor internet connectivity issues.
Read Sudha Govindaraju's full review
Janene Buck profile photo
December 09, 2018

Microsoft 365 Business Review: "Microsoft 365 Helps me Strive"

• In my opinion the best feature for our business is being able to log in to different things remotely. I can access documents on my phone, my tablet, and even my home computer. Quite often I get a call while shopping or what have you with a work question and I love being able to take out my phone and easily answer a question or view a document.
  • PowerPoint of course is a necessity in any business that is selling something. We are able to show a presentation to a potential client out in the field easily.
  • When I was doing sales before I went into services there was an instance that while at the grocery store I ran into a potential client who started asking me questions on our services. I literally pulled out my phone and played a powerpoint presentation, I was also able to access other documents that were needed, I was able to edit them right on the spot. The next day I had a new client, signed sealed and delivered!!!
  • Being able to set up conference calls and sent out invites easily to a group along with call-in number and code. Really easy to use.
  • There are times when I have to "Skype" a client or someone and I really find that difficult to use. I don't really know how to improve it, I just don't like it.
  • There was one time I was trying to do a mass email to my contacts and that was a pain as it was restricted on how many I could do. It hasn't been a problem since so I am unsure if IT fixed it.
For our company it is great because we use a lot of the features it comes with such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Word and Excel - I use all day long and so do our sales team. I do think a larger company with a management team can benefit from this software and enable them to save time in amending documents, have meetings, and be able to work remotely. A smaller company is probably not going to need this and could manage with just purchasing some individual software such as a document program and maybe a bookkeeping program. My opinion - this is only cost effective for large companies.
Read Janene Buck's full review
Brian Caulfield profile photo
November 05, 2018

Review: "Microsoft 365 Business - Perfect Solution to your problems"

• Communication across teams
  • One software package to rule them all
  • Communicating with an external customer who does not have the Microsoft platform can result in difficulty in integration across the platforms and thus increasing communication difficulties.
Microsoft 365 Business is well suited for using the cloud for storage and accessing the Microsoft platform of products. It does a great job in accessibility no matter where you are and allows you to edit these files with the Microsoft suite of software tools.
Read Brian Caulfield's full review
Caitlin Campbell profile photo
October 30, 2018

Microsoft 365 Business Review: "Office 365 supports my Virtual office"

• We rely heavily on the booking tool included in the product. It ties seamlessly with Outlook and it provides our clients a shortcut to getting scheduled.
  • We like how well it syncs across platforms - desktop to cell phones, calendars and email are always up to date.
  • The Teams application allows us to reduce the amount of email we send in house and has increased our collaboration.
  • The Excel product is weak. We will always use the desktop installed Excel if we need a spreadsheet that has functions.
We think Microsoft 365 is suited in most business settings. The online access coupled with the desktop installations will meet all business needs for email, chatting and office automation.
Read Caitlin Campbell's full review
Shelby Bowden profile photo
October 22, 2018

Review: "Microsoft 365 Business - making your business better!"

We use 365 Business in our every day operations pretty consistently throughout the day. We use this program to communicate, to share ideas, to share files, and to organize groups. The Skype feature is especially useful as we have lots of clients and collaborators who are offsite, and OneDrive helps us share files with these people.
  • OneDrive is an easy and fast way to share large files.
  • Very easy to share Microsoft files such as Excel and PowerPoint.
  • Integrated systems with many of the applications we use every day.
  • Frustrating that only very small files can be emailed.
  • Outlook is complicated and messy to use.
  • Mobile applications are not as smooth as desktop versions.
It is very good for sharing all things Microsoft. The integrated Excel, PowerPoint, and word features make it very easy to view, edit, and share those files across the web. The OneDrive account is also great for this, especially when dealing with Microsoft files. I find Outlook to be very clunky and difficult to use.
Read Shelby Bowden's full review
wilfred amedior profile photo
November 01, 2018

Review: "Why you must use Microsoft 365 Business"

It is used by the IT department. It offers secure storage and protection of our data and easy access to it anytime we need, even if we're out of the office. Also helps to manage all our applications in one place.
  • Manages our all data
  • Tracks all applications
  • Manages business emails
  • Data privacy, since Microsoft turns to secure your data
  • Limited functionality of users, since not all features are used by my organization
  • Compatibility organisation system
Suitable for sending large volumes of email to clients and businesses.
Read wilfred amedior's full review
October 22, 2018

Microsoft 365 Business Review: "Excellent choice for small businesses looking to increase productivity"

Microsoft 365 Business is used in many ways within my organization. We collect lots of data, being an environmental surveying company, but we also have to present that data and process it. Microsoft Office applications are the go-to because they are familiar to all employees and accessible, so creating reports and tutorials are easy and professional in appearance. 365 Business provides us with the full Office setup as well as cloud storage and security. The cloud storage is especially helpful as we work from home or from the field site many days of the week. Overall it is a great program that allows my company the comfort and reliability of Microsoft Office with the security and flexibility 365 adds to it all.
  • Microsoft Office! Being able to have a package deal that includes "old faithful" Microsoft Office, as well as current updates, is a blessing. With some older employees, Microsoft Office is the only processor they've really dealt with and it simplifies everything not to have to train them on new programs.
  • Cloud storage. With 1TB of cloud storage, we can do so much! We collect a lot of data but also end up co-writing reports and making new tutorials for instruments. Being able to share those easily through my computer AND have the file types be synchronized (see my Office point above), is a timesaver and really increases productivity and how quickly we can get back to our clients.
  • The combination of Outlook and Exchange makes it so easy to remember everyone's schedules, along with the company schedule. As a new company, projects and presentations come up last minute and it's hard to keep track of different calendar systems and emails. This is definitely a stress-reducing part of 365 Business.
  • The security and data protection is also reassuring. We have had a few clients previously where the data and final reports are somewhat confidential and this is just an added layer of protection around the company!
  • While it is nice having Outlook connected with everything, it has always been a little difficult to adjust to using a new email receiver if you have only been using the host. The interface is different and, though not bad, definitely takes some getting used to.
  • More simplified and accessible storage upgrades would be nice. 1TB is a LOT, I know, but in the science world some instruments collect a LOT of data. And we need somewhere to keep it where it's accessible and secure.
365 Business is well suited for companies of most sizes, but especially smaller companies. It provides the security and reliability needed to ensure business runs smoothly and sensitive data doesn't get misplaced. It is flexible for users of all ages as it is mostly similar to other office programs. The cloud storage and reliable Office suite are a huge draw! The ability to work from a distance and keep on track with schedules and documents is also a plus. If you need more highpowered programs than what Office has to offer, this may not be the best program to use. While it is convenient in many ways, it doesn't necessarily have the built in high powered processing applications some companies may need.
November 05, 2018

Review: "Microsoft 365 Business a good step forward"

Microsoft 365 Business has been implemented across our organization. The upgrade to Microsoft 365 Business has allowed for reduction/elimination of less secure/un-secure or unmonitored (by the company) work sharing solutions. Microsoft 365 Business allows for multiple individuals to access the same draft work product without the endless emails back and forth and allows individuals to access their own work on progress from different systems seamlessly.
  • Cross functional document collaboration
  • Untethering users from a primary system
  • One system sign in
  • Intuitive file storage system
  • SharePoint sites are still not intuitive or easy to set up
Microsoft 365 Business is generally good for cross-team real-time collaboration. The one caveat to that is the setup of SharePoint sites, which still requires some training to get a good, functional site set up. Also, for users to make the best use of the site once it's set up well, requires some training for new users, otherwise you land up with people not understanding the advantages and you will get things like multiple draft saves.
October 29, 2018

Microsoft 365 Business: "Office 365 user review"

It's a complete package and is used by teams to collaborate in a secure way. All my previous companies and my current one have used the business version, which is secure. The main reason why it is widely used is because of the reputed Operating System as well as the widely used file system for Office 365. The apps work seamlessly and the real time collaboration is something to praise. I have used other systems in place of these but always come back to Microsoft due to its popularity around the world.
  • Real time collaboration, desktop and online syncing is great too.
  • Recover lost data.
  • Standard system worldwide.
  • The set of features offered are no doubt the best and the whole platform is robust (doesn't crash easily)
  • The UI can be made more fluid, somewhat similar to applications such as Tableau.
  • They already have a ton of functionalities on the desktop version which are nicely organized, but the mobile app version is not easy to use and they lack various functionalities (Office 365 products)
  • Excel sometimes crashes with large data load, and couldn't recover data either if not saved prior to crash, the recover data option can be made more robust or these kind of situations
The data/files can be accessed anywhere if internet connection is available but it can be a problem where internet isn't good/available. The real time collaboration between teams is really helpful in my work. Also, One Note is an amazing app for making hierarchical notes/books. Due to its popularity, this is a standard system used worldwide and makes data/files shareable. The automatic updates are annoying at times, as it takes a long time to update and it can stop work for like 20 mins.
October 01, 2018

Microsoft 365 Business Review: "Microsoft Office with additional secure capabilities for the modern world"

It's being implemented company wide, with departments switching gradually.
  • Separate instances of Excel remain
  • OneDrive is a great way to share documents safely
  • Same great Office products we all love.
  • I HATE the new way of "sharing" documents like Excel. Before, one would simply choose share document and anyone with access to the folder could open the file and edit. Now it must be put in OneDrive and worked on similarly to google drive. I HATE it.
  • Additionally, in Excel, there are many tools that have been moved or replaced. This is incredibly annoying as the reason most like Microsoft is its consistency. When it makes small changes like these that appear to serve no purpose other than to change it, the application gets frustrating.
More secure for cross company document utilization. Annoying for someone who thrives on consistency.

Microsoft 365 Business Scorecard Summary

About Microsoft 365 Business

An integrated solution, designed for your small or medium-sized businesses, bringing together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with advanced security capabilities to help safeguard your data from external threats and help protect against data leaks. With Microsoft 365 Business, you can empower your employees to be productive anywhere on any device. Get more done with AI built into the Office apps. Work better together with a hub for teamwork bringing your tools and people together in one place. Build a better business with tools to engage customers and optimize your business processes and operations. Get a solution that is simplified for you so you can get back to why you got into business the first place.

Microsoft 365 Business Features

Has featureStay up-to-date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more
Has featureConnect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange and Teams
Has featureManage your files from anywhere with 1TB of storage on OneDrive for Business
Has featureHelp secure business data on personal and company-owned devices
Has featureGet upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Pro
Has featureGuard against unsafe attachments, suspicious links, and other malware
Has featureManage new PCs and devices faster and more easily than ever
Has feature99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee and 24x7 online and phone support

Microsoft 365 Business Competitors

Microsoft 365 Business Technical Details

Deployment Types:On-premise, SaaS
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Mobile Application:Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported Countries:Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (DRC), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jan Mayen, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao SAR, Macedonia (FYRO), Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Authority, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saba, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Helena – Ascension - Tristan da Cunha, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Svalbard, Swaziland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, U.S. Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
Supported Languages: Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Serbian (Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese