Apricot is the bomb!https://www.trustradius.com/nonprofit-crmApricot by Social SolutionsUnspecified8.51011012019-02-25T19:19:33.101Z
February 25, 2019
Apricot is the bomb!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Apricot by Social Solutions
We use Apricot as clearinghouse for all of the data regarding our clients. Everything from their demographic information, to their case notes, to gauging their growth within our programming. We have two separate programs that use Apricot and we are looking into how to better utilize all that Apricot has to offer.
- Incredibly intuitive design that is very easy to use and understand even to non-techy people
- Very easy to create your own forms to best fit your actual need
- Very easy to pull data and reporting for funders and monthly updates to the team
- A dashboard for showing client improvement at a glance would be helpful
- It has provided us an opportunity to streamline our data collection.
- It is an easy way to capture client data and progress without needing a spreadsheet, handwritten notes, or space in the minds of our case managers.
- Frees up staff to be able to make a greater impact instead of inputting information in multiple forms or multiple platforms.
I believe that it has. It has allowed up the opportunity to build a new program from scratch as well as ways to measure and track that program and its clients. Because of the data we are able to input, we can better tell the story of that program without having staff worry about maintaining data elsewhere as well as trying to scale the delivery of the program.
Using the reporting system to pull data and information regarding the impact the program has allows us to inform donors and funding sources what their money is doing through our organization. Additionally, this same data allows us the opportunity to tell our story better to potential donors and funders.
I have not used products like Apricot. Prior to going to Apricot, I used a series of spreadsheets and documents or had a working document on SharePoint for all staff to update and provide information. Apricot, needless to say, is a huge improvement to those processes.
Apricot can be molded to fit any organization's particular needs and wants. It is a great tool for gathering information about your clients and pulling data about their growth, participation, and the effectiveness of the programs. Overall, any program that follows clients through a process to gather information about them and show growth in areas, would benefit from using Apricot.