Overall Satisfaction with Aqua Cloud Native Security Platform
We use Aqua Cloud Native Security Platform for indentifying vulnerabilities and issues in our cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and OCI. Container images are scanned with the Aqua platform through the integration of container registries. The platform provides an excellent overview of the security and compliance of our cloud platforms with a single customisable dashboard along with the possibilty of sending real time alerts for any vulnerability or issue in our platform.
- Allow to visualise detailed results with option to filter based on certain properties
- Create alerts for security issues based on Severity/Domain/Category/Plugin with quite a few notification channels
- Provides compliance details across over 22 compliance programs
- RBAC with granular access control
- Customisable dashboards for Cloud Security and Image Scanning
- The UI/UX of the Aqua platform has several issues, especially with the sign up/in flow, authentication, alerts and display of results
- Missing a few prominent notification channels for alerts such as Datadog, Webhooks
- Lacks complete granularity in RBAC with the ability to set permissions based on the cloud
- Some parts of the cocumentation for connecting an Oracle Cloud account is not up to update or clear
- Complaince scanning
- Alerts for critical vulnerabilities
- Role Based Access for users (RBAC)
- Identified issues with our cloud platforms, preventing security exploits on our platforms
Do you think Aqua Cloud Native Security Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Aqua Cloud Native Security Platform's feature set?
Did Aqua Cloud Native Security Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Aqua Cloud Native Security Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Aqua Cloud Native Security Platform again?
Using Aqua Cloud Native Security Platform
The UI and UX of the platform requires some work since the platform is not for all screen sizes and the experience with certain features such as authentication and creating alerts is not great. The session times out while performing an action and having to repeat the entire action once again, which is not a great experience. Adding notification channels while creating the alerts is not seamless. But the platform has good UX with some great documentation for integrations along with the ability to customise dashboards.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using
- Integrating Cloud Providers
- Creating users and providing permissions to the users
- Looking at scan/compliance results and dashboards