ArcGIS: consistent and reliablehttps://www.trustradius.com/geographic-informationArcGISUnspecified8.8891012018-11-05T22:33:51.207Z
November 05, 2018
ArcGIS: consistent and reliable
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ArcGIS
ArcGIS is commonly used across the geology department, and it is also used by other departments besides the geography department, and within our research collaborations across the world. It provides a universal system for us to collaborate together and understand different components of our research projects. It is a great tool for connecting different fields of research to resolve issues or unanswered questions.
- Analysis of large data sets. We can easily transform large data sets.
- Accessibility with the online communication and collaboration capabilities.
- Spatial statistics analysis.
- A creative mode for certain types of abstract projects.
- Analyzing raw data that has not been statistically analyzed yet.
- Naming conventions.
- I have always used ArcGIS to visually portray my research to my audience.
- It has always yielded positive results, because I use it to back up my hypotheses in order for others who learn differently to fully comprehend the project as a whole, techniques used and results.
- It is a great tool for predicting future implications for certain research projects.