Overall Satisfaction with Articulate
In my company Articulate is being used only by me. Most of e-learning courses are bought from external companies and the team is responsible for managing this process. But there is a group of subjects and situations where Articulate Storyline is irreplaceable: software courses, quick actions, quizzes and presentations. Of course, this is very powerful tool, but I have no time to develop all courses myself. However, I noticed that more and more e-learning developers sell courses prepared in Articulate Storyline. At this moment about 30% of our purchased courses comes from Articulate Storyline.
- Easy to use but very powerful tool.
- Great module for creating an application courses.
- Allows you to create good value learning content, even when you don't have money or a lot of time.
- Sometimes can crash.
- You can't change speed of the videos.
- When trimming videos at their end, changing the frames is extremely slow.
- A course plus 5 application movies in 5 days. 10 000 employees trained.
- A course from presentation plus quiz in one day - no problem.
- A 1000 screen course in one week. Branching scenario.
Articulate is very powerful tool. But in my opinion its strength is in simplicity and speed. When you don't have time or money it allows you to create a good content. Professional developers also find a great friend in this tool, but it's not my area.