Webanalytics with AT Internet
Overall Satisfaction with AT Internet
ZDF, a national television station in Germany, and ZDF Digital Medienproduktion GmbH, a daughter company of ZDF, uses the software to monitor the activities of all internet users on our platforms (responsive web, Android app, iOS app, Windows mobile app, hbbTV, VR app) It’s used for online research, but also the areas of controlling and product management and development are involved in the tool.
In addition, we measure our partners tivi.de, 3sat and phoenix as well as the offer [link], which was set up for the target group of 14-29 year olds, as a cross-platform offer (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter). In addition, the marketing department uses the software to monitor marketing campaigns (banner advertising, pre-rolls, etc.).
The implementation of the web analysis tool was the responsibility of the media research department, which actively and fully uses the tool together with the online editorial department. The tool was introduced in several phases and for different user groups. A dashboard solution is now available to almost all users of the company. The media research department and the online editorial departments only have access to elaborated areas of the software (DataQuery etc.).
The controlling, editorial, product development and marketing department use the tool for different questions:
• How many users are on the ZDF platforms (in real-time, daily, weekly, quarterly)?
• Which platforms are used and which have to be developed or newly developed?
• What sources and campaigns bring users to the platforms?
• How are text and how are video (VoD) offers (mediathek / mediaplayer) used?
- AT Internet offers tools for target groups and users (for beginners in the field of web analysis, for example, dashboard solutions; for web analytics specialists, elaborate analysis tools with export functions in BI solutions).
- AT Internet is web-based and available on all devices and delivers user numbers in real-time at any location. The creation of reports and reports with AT Internet is fast to learn and the operation is very intuitive (good usability).
- AT Internet has brought very many new analytical tools on the market in a very fast time and relaunched older applications. There are currently still smaller bugs that should be fixed.
- AT Internet is currently working under high pressure on new analysis tools. The first beta versions look very promising and replace, which in their functionality now somewhat dusted tools.
- We get better insights about our users through AT Internet.
- More accurate and faster content production is possible with AT Internet.