Overall Satisfaction with AutoCAD
This is one of the best software for preparing engineering drawings. It has many features for preparing drawings for clients. 1. Preparing 2D & 3D drawings which are good for drafting. 2. Conversation to pdf option is available. 3. One can easily share or upload the AutoCAD Design file with multiple people. 4. I can make engineering plans using AutoCAD. 5. Every detail of the plan can be shown using this software.
- 2D & 3D Drafting.
- Its interface is user-friendly.
- Boundless area to create and design.
- Using it for 3D models isn't easy and quite difficult.
- While transferring Data from some other design software to AutoCAD, the layers won't be addressed correctly.
- Limitless possibilities.
- Implementing a few commands in less time.
- AutoCAD also uses the previous data and shows the relative commands first.
Do you think AutoCAD delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AutoCAD's feature set?
Did AutoCAD live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AutoCAD go as expected?
Would you buy AutoCAD again?
If you are planning for 2D drafting, then AutoCAD is the best option such as designing buildings, infrastructure, HVAC & MEP all related civil works. One of the amazing benefits is a boundless area to create and design anything you would like to do. Limitless possibilities for different designs. Unfortunately, using it for 3D models isn't easy and quite difficult since you need to add for each item a certain block, hence you will have a family. Using it for 3D projects won't help too much and clients don't like presenting their projects " if it was 3D" using AutoCAD.