Overall Satisfaction with Avanan
I have used Avanan basic plan as a single user within my organization. So basically I used Avanan to secure my emails and Office 365 collaboration. Avanan maintains good security measures with multiple checkpoints to detect most harmful threats such as phishing, hijacking and ransomware programs. I think Avanan is user friendly as we can simply standardize our security across the organization using a single dashboard view.
- Malware protection
- File scanning on the entire cloud
- Multiple checkpoints to detect account hijacking
- Basic plan is lack of sandboxing features
- They could improve spam filters to automatically whitelist our frequent mail addresses
- They should consider adding more collaborative tools other than Slack and Office
- Spam filtering system
- Malware detection with multiple checkpoints
- Account hijacking detection
- We would be able to overcome account compromises with their spam and malware filters.
- We can also prevent data stealing occurrences by detecting hijacking and ransomware in advance.
- We don't have to rely on user integrity all the time as Avanan always keep an eye on those situations.
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway and Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps (formerly Microsoft Cloud App Security)
Avanan is seamless, so we can prevent losing any sensitive data even before it happens. Avanan also has an advanced malware analysis system for file attachments and URLs including click time protection feature. Avanan can detect almost all the malicious content available up to date and it can prevent those emails from reaching the inbox.
Do you think Avanan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Avanan's feature set?
Did Avanan live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Avanan go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Avanan again?
Avanan is better with almost all the security features available within its suite. They especially take more safety precautions when analysing login events and user activities across all the cloud applications used by the organization to detect any compromised accounts. Most interesting thing is Avanan can detect those accounts even if that breach has happened long time before.