Overall Satisfaction with Avanan
Avanan is very significant in our organization because of multiple reasons, the most important of them is that all our emails are much secure with it and is a very helpful tool for email security. It has made it permissible for us to configure it with the cloud and its anti-spam feature is helpful in spam protection. Furthermore, its data analytical capability is highly beneficial for us.
- Its blacklisting function is so helpful as we can add emails to the blacklist to prohibit them from sending future emails.
- It provides us with thorough email protection.
- Data encryption and enable sharing are other major features that are highly beneficial for our firm.
- Malicious emails, as well as spam, can no longer enter our organization.
- The installation process takes much longer than our expectations and is a complex process too.
- Documentation is not enough I think it needs to be improved.
- Although sharing is helpful but when it comes to the migration of large and bulky data files it has caused problems twice so I am not sure whether this problem is persistent and is the fault of this platform or there was some fault on our side.
- Data Encryption.
- Email Protection.
- Emails are fully secure.
- It is a lavish anti-spam and helps in getting rid of malicious emails.
- Much easy to use but the installation is time taking and not so easy.
Do you think Avanan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Avanan's feature set?
Did Avanan live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Avanan go as expected?
Would you buy Avanan again?
A highly suitable tool for the big and small firms that are in need of a secure email environment and are frustrated from spam and malicious threats containing emails. Even for the larger firms phishing attacks are the most common threats and this tool is amazing for that too. Although it has some of the flaws like time taking installation and problems in bulk file sharing despite these, it is helpful in many ways.