Overall Satisfaction with Avast Business Antivirus
It was being used to protect all their Windows infrastructure: there were some desktop machines for developers and main servers with the software. Avast was used to protect this infrastructure from external attackers, viruses and any other threat. I like it because it worked seamlessly, it didn't bother or interrupted our daily job like other antiviruses. Also protected desktop machines immediately from malware inside pen drives, websites with suspicious behaviors. Servers machines were also protected from an external source. I would recommend it because it has great support and we didn't have any problems while I was working for that organization.
- Seamless security, you don't get interruped by it.
- Full protection from external sources: external units, malware from websites, connection security, etc.
- Good support from Avast
- Good performance
- I have no complains about it, except sometimes it protects too much when you want to do some advance stuff in your os. But it doesn't affect average users.
- It's hard to say, security doesn't give much ROI but protects your business from losing money if a big attack occurs.
- Positive impact by saving money by replacing multiple security software