Overall Satisfaction with Avaya OneCloud CPaaS (formerly Zang Cloud)
We use the Avaya [OneCloud] CPaaS [(formerly Zang Cloud)] for a multitude of applications, primarily sending notifications to our customers using Voice and SMS for emergency and non-emergency purposes, along with front ending IVR in the cloud to help with self-serving customers before any calls make it to our staff. Having the scaling cloud infrastructure allows for these use cases in parallel even during higher load times.
- Allows enabling multi-channel experiences in a single app.
- Has the best collection of advanced features (i.e. Voice Input) for the best price.
- Can quickly and easily prototype new use cases.
- By adding the ability to add sub-users to an account.
- By adding the ability to redact certain aspects of the logs.
- The ROI was very positive from a development standpoint, where consuming the existing REST API's on Avaya CPaaS was very quick and easy!
- The ROI with ongoing expenses is positive as well because no premise telecom infrastructure is necessary, you literally just buy what you use.
We have tried many other CPaaS platforms including Twilio, Telnyx, Nexmo, SignalWire and Bandwidth. The Avaya CPaaS has the richest set of available features combined with the most competitive pricing model!
Do you think Avaya Communications API delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Avaya Communications API's feature set?
Did Avaya Communications API live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Avaya Communications API go as expected?
Would you buy Avaya Communications API again?
The Avaya [One Cloud CPaaS (formerly Zang Cloud)] of course is very well suited for any business purpose where the automated sending or handing of SMS and voice conversations, but specifically being able to use the embedded "Voice Input" functionality allows you to combine Avaya CPaaS with Natural Language and AI with these multi channel inputs which brings the customer experience to another level!