"Quick AWeber Review"https://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingAWeberUnspecified7.6531012013-11-30T22:48:31.446Z
- I like the WYSIWYG features in Aweber. Many times what is setup in the control panel is different when received via email, and this isn't the case with Aweber.
- Ability to use own HTML for custom newsletters.
- Scheduling features when sending broadcasts lets me send at a specific time and date.
- I understand the CAN-SPAM act and the need to enforce, but I wish there was a way to add users who have already given permission to the subscriber list without having to double opt-in.
- I'd like the ability to "move" subscribers from list to list.
- The templates that come standard with the program are difficult to edit and are sometimes 'boxy' looking. Thus, my preference for using HTML for the custom newsletters. Just looks more professional and pleasing.
- AWeber plays a big part in lead generation - I use the opt-in lists on most every page of my website to entice people to opt-in.
- I love the ease of use and reliability of AWeber's features in information delivery. Many of my programs are paid programs and my clients and customers expect the system to work efficiently and I've never had a problem.
- Credibility - everyone in the industry knows that AWeber's deliverability rate is first rate so I never have an issue with people not getting their emails.
As my business grows, AWeber has not only kept up with the changes, but is always introducing new features, better integration with other third-party products, and educating its users on how to get better opt-in rates, ROI, repeat customers, etc.
My best advice is to look two years down the road and envision what your business would look like. Many times people get a program that is way too robust and has so many bells and whistles that the customer will never need. But if your goal is to do affiliate marketing, sell information, run a coaching program, and keep in touch with interested subscribers to convert them to clients and customers down the road, this is the perfect program.