An IDE of easy access and ideal use for the development of applications
Overall Satisfaction with AWS Cloud9
- It provides an extremely intuitive and easy-to-use interface, so adapting to it does not take much time.
- It contains the most common programming languages.
- It allows the export of files, either directly to the repository or to the team where you want it.
- It is housed in the cloud so you can work with it from anywhere.
- Allows you to share code or work on them with others in real-time.
- Does not require installation.
- Sometimes it presents slowness when executing some project, which is somewhat annoying because it costs or takes time to execute larger projects.
- It does not contain shortcut keys and it would be useful to execute the projects in a simpler and faster way.
- It does not contain tabular.
- When you open windows to share the codes, they tend to be slow or hang a bit.
- This software has been really useful for our company since thanks to the fact that you can work together with other colleagues in the same code, it is much easier to advance in the development of projects and thus be able to make your delivery in a much shorter time.
- Because it provides all the necessary tools to develop projects, there is a great saving of time and costs.
- It is easy to use so any user can use it and this makes it possible to streamline each project much faster and more if you do not necessarily have to be in the company to advance in them, and this is thanks to the fact that it can be used from anywhere with internet access.
This software is suitable to carry out the development of projects on a large scale since it provides all the necessary tools to be able to carry out this process, being something really advantageous since in this way the productivity is increased in a favorable way business.
One of the scenarios in which this tool is not appropriate is for when you do not have Internet access since it is only available online, so if you want to use it in a place where you do not have access It will not be possible.
It is ideal to work from anywhere, not necessarily from the business office so that as long as you have access to the internet it is possible to code and collaborate on projects with other colleagues.
It is also extremely suitable for SCRUM projects since different people can work with the same code at the same time.