Overall Satisfaction with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Elastic Beanstalk handles the deployment and scaling of our applications without the need for any complicated setup, and yet still gives us full control over the provisioning and details of our deployed application. It's used by the developers to deploy our app, but the entire organization benefits from it. It saves us time and money.
- Easy to set up deployment of many technologies.
- Handles everything from app to database.
- Integrates into IDEs for easy deployment.
- For .NET - it doesn't quite compete with some of the Azure stuff when it comes to ease of use.
- When there are problems, they can be hard to track down what went wrong.
- It's AWS - so it always has that AWS learning curve for getting set up initially and configuring things.