Overall Satisfaction with AWS Lambda
Process terabytes of data broken down into small files of 70MB each. Our Lambdas spin an instance for each file and process it within 30 seconds. This way the entire batch of 320,000 files is finished in about 2 hours.
- Execute small tasks quickly.
- Monitoring can be easy.
- Integration with s3 and SNS is a boon.
- Trigger quickly and easily based on events.
- Deployment via cloud formation.
- Importing libraries.
- Execution time could be longer.
- Reduced monthly processing costs.
- Reduced weekly processing time.
- Increased efficiency.
The experience we have had with the scalability and efficiency of Lambda is worth noting.
Do you think AWS Lambda delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AWS Lambda's feature set?
Did AWS Lambda live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AWS Lambda go as expected?
Would you buy AWS Lambda again?
Helps process complex tasks by breaking them down into smaller pieces and executing a lambda per small step.