May 24, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Azure Active Directory
Azure Active Directory helps us to secure our organization’s resources. We purchased a stand-alone application and integrated with Office 365 and another tool from Microsoft. Also, we use a cloud-based solution from Microsoft that is integrating well with Azure Active Directory. With this solution, we manage our user group and have implemented single sign-on authentication and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Integration with other tools, especially from Microsoft.
- MFA Authentication works very well.
- Usage reports are very intuitive.
- The solution is the best identity management that we have used ever.
- Sometimes the solution runs slowly.
- Documentation can be more complete.
- The rich functionality assumes some complexity of implementation -- but that is not necessarily bad.
- Manage our users.
- Assure security with Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Maintaining a consistent and secure SSO structure.
- Maintain a heterogeneous environment.
We selected Azure Active Directory because the price is good. Also, the solution features are what we need, such as the integration with another solution from Microsoft that we have implemented in our organization. There's also the possibility of hybrid usage in conjunction with Active Directory. Everything is working correctly and that is great.
We recommend, with trust, Azure Active Directory. A mature solution to manage users and grant access to company resources. Very good integrations and easy management. Easy to update and migrate. Single sign-on, modern authentication, and Multi-Factor Authentication are must-haves that all small and big companies should implement.