Overall Satisfaction with Azure AI (Cortana)
A few departments in my company are starting to create smarter processes using Azure IA Cortana technology.
Some technical teams have access to several Azure services (including IA Cortana) and we are piloting several small applications using these resources. We are still learning. A recent application that we did searches for information in a standardized set of Excel files to scan its content and identify inaccuracies in filling it out. This process was previously done manually by people and was time-consuming, expensive, and inefficient.
- Provide data scientists and data analysts with tools that give their processes more intelligence
- Decrease software development time, bringing the intelligence structure out of systems
- Azure has a lot of support documentation and excellent technical support services
- More partnerships with colleges and schools to increase the workforce with technical knowledge (increase local workforce)
- Have more online training and documentation in other languages
- Have affordable prices for students
- Machine learning
- Mining knowledge and information
- Improving our processes by eliminating manual analysis activities
- We do not yet have measurements and impact indicators for the adoption of Azure IA. But I believe it will be of high impact in the years to come.
- We can improve our analysis and optimize team time
- We can improve our digitization
- Lower acquisition cost (my institution has other contracts with Microsoft which lowers the global cost of many tools and technologies)
- More learning and study material available (which facilitates learning by teams
- More intuitive technology
- Microsoft has a local data center reducing costs and facilitating contracts in local currency
- Price based only on services used
Do you think Azure AI (Cortana) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Azure AI (Cortana)'s feature set?
Did Azure AI (Cortana) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Azure AI (Cortana) go as expected?
Would you buy Azure AI (Cortana) again?
We are still identifying these scenarios in my organization and in other organizations that I know of. But it is clear that technology has a lot to offer, empowering data science and data analysis teams. It can be our starting point for the intensive use of artificial intelligence in the company, even in small one-off applications.