Overall Satisfaction with Bluescape
I use Bluescape in my classroom as an active creative space for project teams to develop their concepts and businesses. We use Bluescape heavily within the school of business and it is also being used in other schools at GVSU.
- Bluescape allows students to see what other teams are doing and this helps eliminate confusion on what the professor is expecting from students.
- Bluescape use creates a sense of competition between teams as they can see real-time what others are doing.
- I can point to any team that is doing well to set a benchmark for other teams’ performance.
- You can use Zoom with Bluescape but it requires solid bandwidth and memory by users.
- A breadcrumb trail would be nice to watch students performance.
- I would like individual user analytics for each of my students to see where they’ve been and what contributions each has made.
- Collaboration Space
- Real-Time visualization
- Ease of use almost immediately by users
- I am only a user but my students see the value of the tool as it relates to their learning.
Do you think Bluescape delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bluescape's feature set?
Did Bluescape live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bluescape go as expected?
Would you buy Bluescape again?