Canva Reviews

Mandy Cramer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I enjoy using Canva when I don't have immediate access to my computer. Through the use of the iOS app on my iPhone and access to my photos and files via dropbox, I am able to splice together nice social media graphics and promotional graphics for use on Instagram or Facebook. This is essential to my business promotion.
  • It has lovely templates if you want to start from a beautiful starting point.
  • You can easily customize templates are start-from-scratch on your graphics.
  • There are lots of free graphics to use, but you can also pay for more premium ones.
  • It is a little bit difficult to use on a tiny screen like the iPhone. I feel it would be easier to use on an iPad.
  • The really nice graphics are only available at a cost.
Canva is a really nice app for businesses that don't have professional designers on staff. While I am a full-time graphic designer, I have also used it when I need a simple graphic to make up for creating posts or stories to promote my business on Instagram or Facebook. I can, of course, do more effects using a professional graphic design program, but Canva is perfect when you're on the go.
Read Mandy Cramer's full review
Shelly Burr | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 25, 2019

Convenient Canva

We use Canva occasionally for a quick social media post. We also recommend it to our clients that don't have the in house graphic design capabilities that we do. We create templates for users so they can have a consistent look and feel for their brand while making it easy to enter an image and save it out.
  • Nice images free and for purchase.
  • Easy to use.
  • It makes you look very professional.
  • I would say adding video but have recently discovered that I can do this.
  • It would be nice if I could manage a user account under my account, so I could log in one time, but switch over to access client's accounts if needed.
Canva is very well suited for making great social media posts that stay on Brand, and it's very user-friendly. It's easy to size photos for different platforms like Facebook, Instagram. You can also easily use stories. It makes adding text elements very easy, with many choices for styles as well.
Read Shelly Burr's full review
Sierra Schubach | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canva in our marketing department for quick access to creative collateral. When a project is not in need of a graphic designer we turn to Canva for inspiration and creation of creative assets for landing pages and sales emails. We love having easy to work with designs and templates when we need something made quickly.
  • Templates: we love the variety of templates, we usually tweak them to fit our needs, but we love having the template to start from.
  • Collaboration: having all your team's assets in one place to work from is amazing
  • User-friendly: not only do they have unlimited templates to create your designs, but the interface is also extremely user-friendly... anyone can use it!
  • Switching between a personal account and a business account can be confusing at times.
  • The graphics library could be expanded.
Canva is well suited for easy to do creative jobs for someone with little creative background. I love that anyone can use this program and can create beautiful graphics in minutes. The template library is amazing and a great place to get inspiration for projects. I use this for personal projects as well.
Read Sierra Schubach's full review
Gigi Greene | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 05, 2019

Canva? Can-do!

I introduced our company to Canva after being introduced to it myself at a previous position. We use Canva in our sales department when we are creating marketing content for our events and flyers to be used during our events. It's user-friendly and allows us to make changes quickly when clients request it. In the past, we used Word or Publisher in order to create our flyers and marketing materials, but Canva is a lot more user-friendly than either of those and creates really quality results.
  • Canva is really user-friendly. It's easy to maneuver and understand.
  • It allows for a wide variety of design choices.
  • The program really does make your work look professional and neat - even if you're not a marketing genius.
  • I wish there were guidelines as there are in Publisher so you can line things up exactly. The program can be a little finicky and it can be hard to get things just right.
  • I wish there were a search function when looking for templates or themes. There is one for pictures and background graphics, but it's a bit hard sometimes to navigate the templates.
Canva is great when you want to create a professional looking flyer or piece of marketing material, but do not have a lot of design experience. It makes it extremely easy to create something that looks professional and clean with minimal effort. There's a bit of a learning curve, as it can be tricky to maneuver details sometimes, but once you get the hang of it, it's a great program.
Read Gigi Greene's full review
Renan Viana | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Canva for work (the paid version) every single day and I create social media posts for clients all around the world. I also partnered with Digital Marketing Agencies and I provide social media posts, banners, flyers and much more. Since I work as a graphic designer, Canva helps me to save a lot of time because of all the tools available (paid version). I can also find a lot of high-quality pictures, icons, etc. for free instead of having to use websites like Pixabay, Pexels, FlatIcon, etc.
  • They have a great stock of images and icons available
  • Templates are also a huge plus so depending on the design I don't need to create everything from scratch
  • The paid version is not expensive in my opinion based on how much time you can save just by using this tool
  • It's easy to use even for someone who is just starting
  • I would like to be able to add shadow behind text or icons
  • Easier way to center icons, texts, images, etc
  • Find a better way to find folders / templates I created in the past just by typing certain keywords
Canva is ideal for anyone looking to create great designs (Social Media posts, brochures, flyers, and even a basic logo). Canva wouldn't be the best option if you are looking to design something complex, remove background, crop items, add effects on images or texts, etc.
Read Renan Viana's full review
Matt Graf | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canva is a really awesome tool for making graphic design projects (like flyers) super easily and conveniently. It really is amazing how easy they have made it to create things like flyers. I'm convinced that anyone at all could do it, even those who would not consider themselves to be tech savvy.
  • Designs are clean and professional looking
  • There are plenty of free template options
  • I would always like to see more free options
  • Nothing else comes to mind
Canva is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to make things like flyers but doesn't have the expertise, skills, or time to make them from scratch on their own. It makes doing these simple graphic design projects so easy and user friendly. I would highly recommend it for anyone at all.
Read Matt Graf's full review
María Lucía Santagata | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm the person in charge of the Instagram account of the organisation. So, I had to find a tool that helps me design the banners and graphic publications exclusively for Instagram as we already had a tool for Facebook graphic pieces. I wanted to reach the Instagram audience - younger and more visual-oriented. I needed a versatile tool that can be used both mobile and desktop and that generates nice and simple graphic pieces without taking too much time. I found that the free version of Canva was everything that I needed.
  • It's a light app. I love that because my phone, as I work generating content for social media, is full of photos and apps for editing.
  • Both the desktop and the mobile version have a lot of templates, like, really a lot, that most of the time are adequate for your goals.
  • The templates are very nice, flexible, and aesthetic. You can change the colors, the photos, the font... everything!
  • It doesn't take much time to produce a pretty graphic piece.
  • I think it takes time to understand how to use the tool. It could be more intuitive.
  • Sometimes, at least in the mobile version, some templates get ruined or at least messy because you deleted a picture or moved one. It takes time to get to know how to edit them properly.
  • It's not so obvious which templates are free and which ones are paid. They should be grouped differently.
If you are responsible for producing social media posts for a small organisation (or if you don't have much budget for it) and you're not a graphic designer, I think that Canva is extremely well suited. Also, if being a Social Media Manager is not your main job (it's not mine) and, as is my case, you have little time to make the posts, Canva is okay. Obviously, for bigger organisations where you can hire a graphic designer, Canva could be lacking.
Read María Lucía Santagata's full review
November 22, 2019

Easy-peasy Canva

Canva is most consistently used in our Learning and Development department. All online employee training is provided via this department and Canva allows us to create various infographics, presentations, and training tools for application in our online learning environment. On a smaller scale, Canva is utilized by direct service providers to create contact notes, thank you notes, and promotional flyers for community events.
  • There are numerous available templates for creating a variety of educational and marketing materials.
  • User-friendly, lots of available "helps", can create teams for shared use and collaborative editing.
  • Extremely cost effective!
  • Canva could provide increased communication on benefits of team accounts, costs for upgrades services, and opportunities to pay in advance for easier billing.
  • Some basic symbols and graphics are only provided at cost, which seems like an unnecessary additional expense.
  • Periodic email updates on new features, products, or services would be helpful.
Human Resources, Public Relations, and Training/Development departments of any size organization would most benefit from utilizing Canva. Clear and consistent messaging, which is also modern and professional, can be better managed by using Canva team sites. For smaller organizations, Canva is also useful for the promoting of services with high-impact and low-cost.
December 11, 2019

Canva Review

Canva is being used to create advertisements for upcoming events. For example, if we want to post flyers up Canva is a great way to get your creativity out there. Another good feature that Canva has is being able to send out the work you've created. An example of this could be not wanting to waste paper, and spreading the word to a large number of people. In my personal experience Canva is being used within a department. It solves the business problems of creativity, and getting the word out in a unique and eco-friendly way.
  • Organization - Canva is super user-friendly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to navigate through it and it allows for easy use from the customer. It's definitely a strength because similar products will be more complex and require you to have a better understanding of design techniques.
  • Variety - Canva has an extensive selection of different templates to use, as well as objects to create templates that are great for whatever you need.
  • Options - Canva gives you options for what you are looking to do. For example, it is not only a great site to create ads or advertisements for. It is also useful for other things such as photo editing.
  • Collaboration - There is not a way that you can collaborate with others from within. It would be cool if they created a feature to do that.
  • Price vs. quality - What you pay for is what you get. If you are using the free version there are some limitations that can't let you get as creative as you want to.
  • A good idea could be a have a likes and dislikes system where people can either like what you're doing, and maybe have a place to leave notes.
From personal experience, Canva is greatly suited for scenarios where you have to make some sort of advertisement or get the word out. For example, let's say there is a speaker coming to your job site and you want to have a big turn out, Canva can help create a cool and attractive flyer for you to send out. A less appropriate scenario would be to get RSVPs.
Organizationally, Canva is only currently being used by our Corporate Marketing Department. Although talented, not everyone on this team is trained in graphic design. We're able to create the general concepts and ideas behind a graphic or piece of marketing material but not always able to bring that vision to life. Canva has been extremely beneficial in bringing our ideas to life in a graphically-appealing way. It is effortless to use and navigate. Everyone on our team has been able to create great visual content using Canva.
  • Canva is essentially a graphic design software for dummies. Anyone can easily throw together an appealing looking graphic on this platform.
  • Canva's strengths lie in how easy it is to use.
  • Canva takes non-designers and turns them into professional graphic designers.
  • I can't think of any areas that Canva needs to improve on, but perhaps an area for improvement could be adding more collaborative features.
Canva is well suited for any organization that does marketing, which should be just about every business. Canva's tools allow individuals to create appealing web and print media designs and graphics, which are vital for capturing the attention of consumers in any market. Canva is perfect for smaller companies and start-ups that might not have an entire department dedicated to their marketing efforts. One person can easily spearhead marketing content generation with this easy tool.
Canva, due to its free-to-use nature, is used widely throughout our organisation by individuals for creating immersive infographics, beautiful advertisements, and a massive range of graphic design items. It has been used for wine labeling, software workflow training, items for use in product manuals, as well as to create media for corporate presentations.
  • Self-explanatory and easy to use making graphic design available to the untrained user.
  • Wide variety of templates for items from posters, to wine labels, taking the effort out of researching the core template.
  • Free to use for the basic requirements of most users thus allowing valuable currency to be spent professional logos and images used in the selected media.
  • The user interface could feature template items grouped in a more efficient way to allow easy identification.
  • Security of the platform could be greatly improved, especially after the recent hack that left millions of addresses and passwords out in the open.
  • A Canva integration with Shutterstock to provide access to a large library of stock photos would be a great improvement.
Well Suited:
  • Creation of immersive infographics and explainer posters,
  • Creation of labels for wine bottles,
  • Marketing material creation for brochures,
  • Logo design.
Not Well Suited:
  • To replace a graphic designer (In-depth designs, coordination of layouts, colour schemes, and sizing are not always done well by untrained persons),
  • To review a design for you and give comment on colour schemes and layout,
  • To create large, text-heavy posters.
I use Canva every day to develop assets for social media and more for various businesses I consult for, as well as my own personal business.
  • Beautiful social media assets and templates
  • Great for personalization
  • None! It's fantastic
I use this quite a bit and use it for various social media networks, as well as headers, images, and more!
Scott Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Canva in multiple ways:
  • To create good looking social media posts.
  • Proofs or ideas for branded stationary/business cards.
  • Attractive poster formats.
Typically, Canva is used by myself and others in my organization that aren't graphically talented. We can either use these products directly (which we often do for the social media posts) or send them to the graphics department to make a production-level version. This way, we can take some jobs off the plates of the graphics department and keep all departments more agile.

This helps our business in allowing us to have a shorter production lead time and more agile, independent departments. Our social media posts can go from idea to production in a few minutes while retaining an attractive and professional appearance. Our Graphics Department doesn't get bogged down trying to create a new product or translate the vision of one of the non-design staffers.
  • Social media posts: The gallery of social media posts are great. We usually use the templates to show off reviews and testimonials, sale alerts, or new products.
  • Business Stationary: The gallery has plenty of great templates to create business stationary such as letterhead, internal memos, and business cards.
  • Design ideas: If you need something that looks professional but you aren't a great designer, Canva offers a wide selection of templates and ideas for you to piece together something that looks great. You can then use this as the production item, or send this off to a graphic designer to create and polish.
  • Quick and easy editing: The design editor is pretty simple with a point and click interface. You don't need to be familiar with Photoshop, InDesign, or other programs, Canva makes editing pretty easy.
  • Perhaps it is a function of a higher pay-tier, but the ability to export the finished product into a different filetype would be helpful. Currently, it exports into .jpg, .png, and .pdf. Being able to use .doc, .eps, or .indd would be advantageous.
  • Though Canva features a great font selection, it would a nice to be able to upload a font for use in the product.
Canva is great for quick, easy, and attractive pieces. This is best used by those that have a good eye for what looks good, but not the technical skills in Photoshop or Indesign to create the finished product. This is great for jobs on the go, quick social media shares or document creation.

For larger applications that require the use of a lot of brand-specific assets, use a proper design program and someone trained to use it. Canva does not replace a graphic design department or agency.
Read Scott Walker's full review
Rachel Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canva is an easy-to-use design web-based design software. Canva is used by our marketing team internally to create designs for a variety of mediums: handouts, flyers, social media, email banners, infographics, case studies, etc. Canva's simple-to-use and friendly functionality allow our entire team to contribute to design (following brand guidelines) easily.
  • Canva is easy to use for beginners or people with little design experience. Other tools such as Adobe Illustrator can be overwhelming to the beginner designer, but Canva is easy to learn.
  • With a paid version of Canva, you can set up branding colors and font for your profile, helping everyone that interacts with and designs in the tool create collateral that aligns with your brand.
  • Canva offers a variety of free and paid images (illustrations and photography) that your team can use, if you do not want to create a piece entirely from scratch, saving you time.
  • Canva does not allow you to underline text. That might not seem like a huge issue, but it is a tedious task to manually underline text with drawn lines.
  • Canva had a security breach, and all of their users had to change their login information and passwords. Security breaches are never encouraging, and I'm glad our team downgraded from the paid version so that our payment information is no longer attached to our account.
  • Canva should allow you to save your favorite illustrations or photos in a folder so you don't have to search terms and scroll for them every time.
Canva is well suited for a designer with little experience that is looking to create something quickly without sacrificing quality. For larger design projects (Press Releases, Infographics, Case Studies) and anything that is website/blog based I recommend having an experienced designer use Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop to create those designs following brand guidelines.
Read Rachel Green's full review
Shawn Strasburg | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Canva to create social media images and thumbnails for our clients. Canva is extremely easy to use with a drag and drop editor options to create anything from graphics to PowerPoint presentations. Canva includes shapes, charts, images and other graphics that will aid in making your presentation or graphic above the competition.
  • Social media templates.
  • Correct sizing for Pinterest graphics.
  • Overlaying text on photos.
  • Charts and graphics are customizable.
  • I don't have any suggestions for improvement. I truly love using Canva.
Are you in dire need of some social media graphics for a client? Canva is the best design service that takes the headache out of designing. All you need to do is choose from one of the available templates or make a custom-sized canvas to fit your clients needs. Next use the supplied background and font layouts bring your vision to life. These layouts are packed full of different fonts and flyer templates, depends if you want a complete template or just a nice background to start Canva has you covered.
Read Shawn Strasburg's full review
Oral Tosun | TrustRadius Reviewer
I run a small online 3D printing service. Canva is used by only me. It solves my start-up's social media campaign design problems. Canva is an easy online tool to use. You can create leaflets, posters, business cards, banners, and other cool things with Canva. It is then very easy to share them online social media platforms. Or you could save them on your device. Canva has ready stencils or designs which are useful for projects.
  • Quick to produce social media content
  • You can use it on the cloud. No need for downloading software.
  • Canva has the ability to create content for different social media platforms. For example, you could create posts just fit for Instagram in square format.
  • You could write an e-book with Canva.
  • Canva's mobile app has more design restrictions than the browser app. It is a little bit hard to use on mobile devices.
  • Templates section could be broadened to other new business areas, like 3D printing.
  • Direct social media sharing options within Canva are limited to Facebook and Twitter. There should be other media options such as Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
Canva is ideal for all kinds of businesses. But it fits perfectly for a new start-up company. I love that it's free. Of course, Canva has paid areas but for a first-time user, there's no need to pay. Canva has a developing interface. There have been a number of feature additions to it within the last year. Canva has limited photo editing tools, though. Thus, you might need another software to edit your photos.
Read Oral Tosun's full review
David Sedillo | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canva is used by our division to support our marketing and communications needs, including creating visuals for social media platforms, flyers, digital signage, brochures, pamphlets, and more. It is used throughout our division by various departments due to its ease of use and ability to create professional documents with little design experience.
  • Interface is intuitive and easy to learn.
  • Templates provide excellent starting point for those who are not professional designers.
  • Library of stock icons, images, and shapes is robust.
  • Language regarding licenses is somewhat confusing.
  • Great for beginners to graphic design.
  • Perfect to use for time-sensitive projects.
  • Exporting options are easy to navigate.
  • Projects can be ordered to be printed directly on the platform.
Read David Sedillo's full review
Savannah Rezabek | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Canva for a lot of our images for organic and paid efforts, particularly for social media. We've used it some for printed media like eBooks and data sheets as well. We've found it does best for the more simple images because a lot of the functionality like bolding, linking words and etc is not incredibly easy for longer form content. The free images and such are good, and so are the premium ones. It's a bit annoying that things are shown to be $1 but then actually cost $11, though. We wish that it was a bit easier to make long-form content as well.
  • Social Media Images.
  • Free stock images.
  • Easy and quick design for beginners.
  • Longer form content -- Canva hard to use and clunky.
  • A better folder system -- we don't want to have to see all designs.
  • A better system for searching for images and such.
Canva is great for quick images, particularly more simple images. It's awesome for social media. I wouldn't use it if you want really effect heavy images with layering and custom designs -- in that case you're going to need an Adobe or similar product. It does some things like filters and gradients, or vignettes, but it's not a full and robust design tool for super professional looking white papers and such. It is, however, great for small teams with little to no design experience, or teams that have a designer and want to easily add text or what have you.
Read Savannah Rezabek's full review
Josephine Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Canva to create custom Pinterest graphics, to create marketing materials and online educational packets. I also use it to design email headers, thank you cards, and other promotional materials. It is much better than having ot buy and pay for Adobe Illustrator and much quicker to use than any other program.
  • Assortment of designs
  • Perfect quality for printing
  • Fast turn around time for orders
  • Color codes are easy to implement
  • Uploading images is easy
  • Duplicating designs is easy to do
  • Sometimes my design gets saved weird, so that when I hit undo it reverts to a version that is too far back
  • I wish the resize document feature was free
  • Deleting images is a pain, I wish there was a bulk editor for photos
  • Finding free designs, graphics or elements is difficult
Canva is perfect for small business owners and for people looking to create fun designs. It's better than paying for a premade design on Minted or Zazzle and the print quality is equal. You have more flexibility with Canva. I also use it for personal things like showers or Christmas present projects, easy to use and easy to print!
Read Josephine Stafford's full review
Elizabeth Pampalone | TrustRadius Reviewer
As the sole owner/employee, I have used Canva for mockups, social posts, ebooks etc. It is a quick alternative to Indesign or Photoshop (though those items are still needed).
  • Social posts.
  • Social profile images and banners.
  • ebooks.
  • Adding transparency while editing.
  • No eraser for uploaded images.
  • Simple shapes with height and width options.
I recommend Canva to all small business clients. It saves them time and money on simple graphic design items. Canva is not really suited for graphic designers as they need more control than Canva can offer at this time.
Read Elizabeth Pampalone's full review
Shirin Elkoshairi | TrustRadius Reviewer
Canva is used mainly by our online marketing folks. We use it to create social media headers (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook), thumbnails for video content, blog post headers, one-page overviews (PDF) and other graphics. The main reason we use this software is that a non-designer type of person can quickly jump in, find a template which introduces a really nice color schema, font family and graphics that work for our project. We have also uploaded our official color palette so these colors are incorporated when we initiate a new design.
  • Canva allows us to create very professional art for our online presence in many ways.
  • Canva also outputs the graphics in the way we need: .png and .jpg for online articles and social media and .pdf for print or collateral material.
  • It has almost no learning curve. Sign up and try a project with it, it's super easy to get into.
  • You are able to start with a free level that gives you a lot of features. We used the free one for quite some time to make sure it was the proper tool for us and then we went "PRO".
  • We'd like to be able to tag and classify our past graphics in folders in an easier way. For some reason, we aren't able to use the drag and drop function while using FireFox. This maybe a cache or cookie issue on our side which we are looking into.
This is great for online content. If you produce youtube videos, blog posts, or really any social media posts, the quality of the thumbnail or social media header is crucial. Also, if you need to output a social media header in many formats - this is the perfect tool. In most cases, you can choose the social media app you are creating for and Canva will automatically set the size in pixels so you can get started right away. We used to have templates of each social media app and this would change. We now let Canva do this for us now.
Read Shirin Elkoshairi's full review
Canva is used almost every day to create email campaigns, social media posts, online ads, and to keep our branding formats listed for the entire team. Canva is used by the entire Design Team and Marketing Team. The business problem it addresses is keeping our digital materials standardized, and a way to quickly and easily design any marketing material and keep track of them. Canva provides so many templates and designs to help guide the creative process of creating our own materials, and we mostly use Canva as a starting point for our creatives and love having the ability to customize.
  • Easily create and customize any marketing campaign
  • Access to tons of fonts, images, and resources to guide your creativity.
  • Project history and brand asset tracking so your team stays up to date and can reference previously used designs.
  • Ability to create your own custom templates to use over and over.
  • They offer a design school/easy training so you can create better creatives.
  • Selecting multiple objects at once to move or copy tend to cause glitches and are difficult to process altogether.
  • There is no collaborative way to work with other members of your team on one project. It would be nice to see comments and edits from other members in an effort to design together.
  • Some icons, images and templates can be overpriced.
Canva is perfect for the solo-preneur or graphic design beginner. There are so many designs, images and guides to help you get started and it really takes little customization to make a design your own or spark that creativity. Canva is perfect for designing email marketing and you could spend a few hours creating multiple sales emails and templates so all you have to do is send them when the time comes. Canva can also be used to help aid in website design. If you need icons, graphics, or pages designed, you can customize it in Canva and paste the entire graphic on the site so you don't have to use very much coding on your site. Canva is perfect for those 5-minute posts you need to throw together for keeping your business relevant on social media.
We used Canva to generate all of our social media graphics and images. Currently there are three of us who need access to the designs, and we're all able to use designs out of a shared folder so that we can keep everything in the same place. As far as I know, it's the market leader (and it certainly was the pioneer) in the "visual design for amateurs" category.
  • allows just about anyone to create just about any kind of social media image asset
  • size templates take the guesswork out of dimensions
  • drag and drop interface makes it simple enough for anyone to figure out
  • they continue to innovate the product despite many "me-too" products
  • they struggle do differentiate in the market that they essentially created
  • image editing options still somewhat limited compared to more robust traditional editors
  • no help with design -- it's still too easy to create something hideous
You still need to have a basic eye for design. It takes the tech aspect out of it. If you have an idea of what makes a graphic look good, you can create it fairly easily in Canva. However, non-designers beware. "Easy to use" does NOT equal "easy to make something that looks good."
March 16, 2019

Canva for Design

Canva is being used by the Digital Learning Department to create banners, icons, badges, flyers, etc. There are also some teachers who are using Canva with students for student-created work.
  • Variety of templates
  • Ease of use
  • Easy to download and share
  • Organization options
  • Free features vs paid features
Canva is great for student-created projects: posters, flyers, etc. Canva also works great for LMS customization options. Using Canva, our department has created flyers, menus, handouts, badges, and more. I am not a huge fan of Canva for presentations though.
In my company, various departments need picture editing tools for creating newsletters, posters, cards etc. Canva is helping them to do so. In my department, I use this software for creating informative templates which I use in my newsletters. Sometimes I use it to create beautiful greeting cards and e-cards during festivals.
  • Its web interface is very intuitive. It helps users to navigate very easily.
  • They have a wide variety of pre-made templates in various categories.
  • They provide results in JPEG, PNG and PDF format as well.
  • Its mobile app is not as intuitive as its web application. It also hangs sometimes.
  • Sometimes I find it difficult to match the canvas size with the size of my uploaded image. It doesn't fit, even after stretching it.
  • Some of the pre-made templates are very expensive.
This application is very good at editing pictures for creating beautiful newsletters, posters, greeting cards, flyers etc. Canva provides various fonts and color pallets to design a template as per users' requirements. During festivals, I use this software to design greeting cards for my colleagues in my company. After designing them on this App I print them on premium paper sheets in high resolution. Everyone likes these greetings, and have said they looked like professionally designed greetings.

About Canva

Canva is a popular, simple online graphic design tool. Users can import images, use templates to design banners and logos, or pay to use Canva's premium stock images/paid templates (elements starting at $1).