Overall Satisfaction with Brainshark
BrainShark is used to create brief tutorials so that we don't have to reinvent the wheel each time we have a message to get to a customers or a feature to train them on.
- It couldn't be easier to use. You don't have to be technical at all.
- The end product sounds professional and seamless, even if you did several takes.
- You can easily replace pieces of content, audio and visual at any time without having to redo the entire presentation.
- It could perhaps use more Flash content vs. just ppt to give the feel of a professional, in-studio piece. There could be add-ons you can purchase that I'm not aware of.
- Far more reach to customers than we could have gotten with other mediums.
- Faster education of our products to customers.
- Accountability through tracking of who reviews the content.
Adobe Presenter which is more of a plug-in for PowerPoint. Not as easy to use for the non-techy audience. You can use Flash content w/Presenter and bring it into a live web conference but if you're looking for a simple, quick tutorial to record and post in minutes, BrainShark is your tool.
It's just an easy-to-use product with a lot of reach. It's fun to use and gives you a sense of accomplishment in a short period of time.
If you are looking for more of a web conference tool where you want to demonstrate something live, you should go for an online conferencing product. BrainShark is more for canned presentations to be housed on your intranet or a training library.