Easy to use and lends to varying levels of sophistication!https://www.trustradius.com/sales-content-managementBrainsharkUnspecified8.3701012014-12-11T20:02:13.033Z
Updated January 22, 2015
Easy to use and lends to varying levels of sophistication!
Score 10 out of 101
- Brainshark, MyBrainshark
Overall Satisfaction with Brainshark
Brainshark was implemented by the IT Department where it is currently used to design, deliver and host communications, presentations and training for project related activities.
- Brainshark is a very user-friendly tool that can be learned in a very short period of time; which was extremely valuable as there was only one experienced Brainshark author in our company.
- Brainshark is a great way to communicate to a global audience. Our company has expanded their global footprint and often the only cost effective way to communicate or train in different time zones and remote locations is using tools like Brainshark.
- Brainshark provides us a hosting platform accessible across the globe where none exists today in our company.
- I'd like to see more reference material around reporting. Brainshark has robust reporting for this type of tool, but often it requires my calling the support desk to understand certain aspects of reporting.
- Improved communication across the organization.
- Provided a vehicle for eLearning where none previously existed.
I haven't found a tool that has the integrated content development and hosting tools that Brainshark has. We use Captivate for content development and did not have a standard hosting tool. Captivate requires advanced content development tools that limited use to training professionals and multiple hosting solutions is confusing for end users and more complicated to support.
Brainshark is an excellent choice if you're looking for a content creation tool that is geared toward business users and doesn't require content development skills. Having said that, Brainshark can accommodate many file types, including content that is developed in tools like Captivate and Camtasia. It's also a great hosting tool for an organization that doesn't have this type of capability and can integrate with LMS systems.
Our customers (internal employees) have expressed desired for online learning and we have received positive feedback on the Brainshark modules used in eLearning and communications. We are also increasing usage at the project level as the word spreads about the benefits of using Brainshark.