Overall Satisfaction with BrowserStack
BrowserStack is a valuable tool for our workflow. As devices and browsers change, BrowserStack is a valuable design tool. With BrowserStack, our clients can rest assured that a digital design from us functions and renders properly across all browsers and devices consistently. Before a digital design is released to a client, our team uses BrowserStack to test the design across all browsers and devices until it is completely ready to go live.
- The ability to test remotely on your machine, or test live sites in real-time across all devices and web browsers, saving money for your company.
- Test across the latest operating systems like Windows and Mac, without the cost of owning those operating systems.
- Solve cross-browser and device compatibility issues right out of the gate, saving you time and money down the road by eliminating programming issues after a project is completed.
- Provide a quality product for your customers right-away, improving your brand promise and solidifying your position as an expert in the field of digital design.
- Improves workflow as the last word in the quality of a digital design, allowing you to test site links and navigate as if you had the actual device in your hand.
- BrowserStack is missing the ability to listen to audio.
- There are times when testing sessions will crash in BrowserStack, especially when testing sites that are not live from your desktop.
- There is no monitor compatibility for the Samsung 4K monitor being pushed by Apple right now.
- Increased employee efficiency by improved testing workflows.
- Eliminated or reduced bug fixes after a design is live.
- Increase brand strength and customer loyalty in the digital design and digital development market.
This is a must-have product in the digital design industry. If you cannot tell your customers right away that their website will be compatible with multiple browsers, devices, and operating systems, they may just turn away. This tool saves thousands of dollars, not only in how it improves efficiency within the workflow, but also saves on costly hardware that would otherwise be required to test digital design.
BrowserStack is perfectly suited for design, marketing, or technology companies that provide digital design services. If your company needs a product that is able to provide testing across a wide variety of operating systems, browsers, and devices including mobile and tablet products BrowserStack is a must have. With the ability to test your designs through all of the scenarios previously described, this product will increase your productivity and improve the image of your company with your clients. BrowserStack will do this by eliminating any programming edits after a site is live and proving to your clients that when you say you test your website across all browsers, mobile devices, and operating systems, you truly mean it.