BrowserStack helps with a large pool of …
We found bugs which would've been harder to identify without the help of BrowserStack, and …
Before we would have to have physical devices in the office which developers would share.
There would also be no way to test local …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BrowserStack, and make your voice heard!
Percy - Free
Live - Desktop
App Live Individual
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- For multi-device and multi-browser testing it is best available platform. It provide actual device experience instead of browser simulation that increase confidence of product quality.
- Automation report has video recording that actually helped us to find out issue in application/script easily.
- It lacks in Multi-culture testing as there is restriction to change device region and timezone
Something which was a disappointment for me was the limited support for both old browsers and OS versions! Also something that made me to give 7 out of 10 is the price and cos! As a solo user is a bit high!
- Test a web application, BrowserStack giving the option to use real mobile devices, and also real computer browsers, the user not needing to have at hand real devices, and relying on the large pool provided by BrowserStack at the distance of a click.
- Test mobile applications and install them on real mobile devices, being able to catch bugs easier and testing the application on a large pool of devices, which would be almost impossible to have that many devices at hand to test. Also, the Automation plans are a big plus, being able to test web-applications / native applications on multiple devices.
- App automation
- Evidence of bugs
- Cross-device testing
- Simple applications
I find that it's not so great at emulating touch events on some devices. It can sometimes offer inaccurate behaviours, that would not be seen on the real device as a result of the emulation.