BrowserStack helps with a large pool of …
The Live plan also …
We found bugs which would've been harder to identify without the help of BrowserStack, and …
Before we would have to have physical devices in the office which developers would share.
There would also be no way to test local …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of BrowserStack, and make your voice heard!
Percy - Free
Live - Desktop
App Live Individual
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Testing can be done in one environment across platforms.
- Aids rapid resolution of language/localisation issues.
- With BrowserStack's help we improved our test coverage on multiple mobile devices and also computer browsers (e.g. Safari)
- Catching bugs before the application hits Production, finding bugs on different mobile devices that we don't have at hand as real devices
- Improved coverage.
- It gave some devices just to test responsiveness that organisations don't want to buy just for testing.
- Help improve testing.
- Easy of use.
- improved developer productivity.
- Reduced costs on developers having to buy physical devices.
- Reduced time wasted on trying to use software simulators to solve physical problems
- Streamlined testing
- Test coverage increase
- Test automation pipeline
- Automating the tests and offering a lot of devices cuts of manual testing time so we could release to production faster
- Catches errors that could have been missed on particular browsers
- Allows the entire team to reproduce the issues without needing a mobile testing device
- Since my project is open source, there is no monetary ROI, but it makes the product more reliable overall.
- Better compatibility between operating systems.
- Decreased production time.
- Less costs to run OS rigs.
- Improved test quality
- Improved Coverage
- Faster bug catching
- Improve test coverage per device
- Handle corner case for specific devices
- Provide a cloud solution for expensive hardwares
- improved test quality and coverage
- Improved test coverage and quality.
- Faster release cycles.
- Increased developer productivity.
- Able to test the functionality on various scale of devices
- Capturing screenshot or recording the screen helps in converting them to a defect
- Improved testing across devices
- Target bugs on specific user devices/OS
- Faster cross device testing
- Improved testers productivity
- Speeds up development
- Code and design quality
- Better client satisfaction
- improved the testing cycles speed
- wider test coverage
- faster software fixes and releases
- improved the productivity of both the developers and testing team
- both manual and automating tools available
- better integrations
- Made reproducing issues much easier and more precise
- Allow automating tests
- Made manual testing simpler, maximizing development time
- Less Expenditure on buying new device for testing
- Less Time Being spent on Environment setup
- Quicker debugging as Playback option is available
- Smoother Releases as we can quickly give a go ahead from the Automation End
- It'll be more easy to use on both manual and automation testing phase.
- You can use anywhere with anytime without any issue.
- It'll be give you more productivity as compare using physical devices
- decreased regressions from 3 days using 4 QAs to 1 day with 4 QAs
- improved test coverage
- Ability to deploy package updates without manual qa
- Broader test case coverage
- Faster responsive/mobile optimization development work
- Improved dev productivity
- Faster release cycle
- Increased code coverage
- Increased quality
- Accessibility of variety of devices and OS versions
- Coverage improvement as it helps us to cover multiple things.
- Make testers life easy in terms of setting up test environment.