Overall Satisfaction with bswift
bswift is used as our benefits portal. Our department uses it to show employees their benefits options and help enroll them. The employees have their own log ins so they can manage the benefits themselves as well. bswift allows users to see what each benefit covers as well as what it will cost. It shows users their weekly cost and when their benefits will be active, as well as support numbers to contact the benefit providers.
- Detailing the benefit options available
- Giving users their cost per pay period
- Telling users when they are eligible to receive benefits
- Bigger text fields
- Address auto complete using google maps
- Less intrusive virtual assistant
- The ability so see all the benefit options
- The ability to help employees enroll
- The ability to see an exact cost
- It has made enrolling new employees in benefits easier
- It helps with audits
- It makes sure no who wants benefits forgets to enroll
Do you think bswift delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with bswift's feature set?
Did bswift live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of bswift go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy bswift again?
bswift is well suited for benefit enrollment for both new hires and users looking to change or enroll in benefits during open enrollment. It is less appropriate for people looking to explore personal or additional benefits that are separate from the employer. It is more designed for benefit administrators than it is for individual users.