Managing Through Buildium, Juggling over 500 propertieshttps://www.trustradius.com/property-management-real-estateBuildiumUnspecified5.961012017-02-16T18:07:36.349Z
February 16, 2017
Managing Through Buildium, Juggling over 500 properties
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Buildium
Buildium is being used by every employee at Rental Advisors. We use it to track every interaction we have with our clients and tenants. It allows other to see who had contact with them last, and what is still in progress so that everyone is up to date. This helps to readily present to every member what is going on without needing to talk to every employee in person.
- Provides a forum of communication between team members.
- Tracks progress on all tasks with reminders for follow ups.
- Quick access to important documents are always available to all members rather than going through the filing room.
- If I have one task open under a property address, I am unaware of recent updates made to other tasks under the same address. A quick sidebar with recent updates for that property would really improve communications.
- If one task is open and assigned to me, I would also like a sidebar that shows the titles of other tasks I have under the same property under my name. This way I can send 1 email about all inquiries, rather than 3 emails to the same person about 3 separate subjects.
- Emailing "compose" button would be great if we could link it directly to our Gmail company server. I would like to eliminate the "copy and paste" functions for emails and titles.
- Unfortunately, I do not have access to our ROI numbers. However, in terms of management, the program has made us all more efficient in our work.
- We have seen an increase in customer satisfaction with our response time.
Buildium is great if you have a lot of properties to manage so that you can split up the work throughout separate departments. However, it falls short when one department has many tasks under the same property. It is not easy to see what updates have been made to tasks, and one must search through each task individually to find relevant updates, which could easily be missed.