Property Maintenance Coordinator - Software Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/property-management-real-estateBuildiumUnspecified5.961012017-02-16T18:36:39.799Z
February 16, 2017
Property Maintenance Coordinator - Software Review
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Buildium
I work for a residential property management company. We have been using Buildium for about the past 5 years, company-wide. Buildium allows us to communicate with other departments of the office, as well as our tenants and home owners. In our company communication is a key component in our success, as there are many different parties involved in the company, from employees, management, and clients. Buildium allows us to all stay updated, informed and in touch.
- It documents the date and time of all updates and communications, which are essential to the companys records.
- It allows external clients to communicate and stay in touch with our company, as well as access information.
- It serves as a large database for all of our customer and client information that is very user-friendly.
- The emailing feature is difficult to use.
- We are not able to update buildium directly of our communications, so we must manually input our email communications.
- We are not able to upload files larger than 12 MB.
- Buildium creates ledgers that include any missed payments so we are able to keep track of these instances, and collect payment.
- Buildium allows me to get more timely responses in my department, through task management and reminders.
Buildium is well suited for maintaining payment records for all clients, and vendors. Buildium is not well suited in my opinion for documenting email communications because we have to manually copy and paste our sent emails in order to have them updated and recorded in the system.