Overall Satisfaction with CA Workload Automation
CA Workload Automation is used schedule batch jobs across ERP applications (FSCM, HCM, EPM). It's used by the finance, supply chain, and HR departments. It is a one stop for reviewing all batch job's statuses and manage from the application. These days we are also using Autosys to invoice OIC integrations and add dependencies with existing jobs. Autosys is a great tool to work with!
- All batch jobs can be monitored from one dashboard.
- Provides detailed error logs.
- We have developed packages to invoke OIC integrations through Autosys.
- Notifications is a good feature when job fails or runs beyond cutoff time.
- Doesn't sort out jobs within the box.
- Drag and drop feature will help in expediting Autosys job development.
- Reduces effort of support analysts in monitoring batch jobs.
- Helps in quickly fixing and restarting jobs.
- Notification feature helps in quickly attending to the problem and fixing it.
Delivered PeopleSoft Process scheduler doesn't provide one stop to review all batch jobs and dependencies. Also, it doesn't provide graphical representation of all jobs. In contrast, Autosys provides nice graphical interface of all jobs and it's status. Autosys allows to review the dependencies and failures all in one common place.
Do you think CA Workload Automation delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CA Workload Automation's feature set?
Did CA Workload Automation live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CA Workload Automation go as expected?
Would you buy CA Workload Automation again?