Overall Satisfaction with Centrify Identity Service
We use Centrify in an educational setting for about 1900 students and about 230 professional in a PK-12 school district. Our youngest students are able to navigate through our web apps and internal programs with ease! They do not have to remember long email address logins or varied passwords. It is also beneficial for teachers and support. No matter which computer is accessed, information is just a click away. Managing the backend is also easy. Once roles are set up and apps are configured it is ready for the user. Working with support is a pleasant experience. The Centrify team works diligently to solve your issue quickly.
- With young non-reading students, once the initial login occurs, Centrify is simple for the students to navigate where they need to go.
- Managing apps on the back end is quick and easy! In a matter a just a few minutes it is ready to deploy.
- Support is amazing!! Everyone is helpful in solving the issue as quickly as possible.
- I cannot think of anything.
- Centrify solved the issue of quick student login.
- It allows web based programs to be available for teachers and students at home.
We evaluated Clever, even though it is free to schools, tech support was almost non-existent. It doesn’t integrate easily with Active Directory.
In a school setting, it has been a lifesaver. When a student can be in a program and working in a few seconds, he/she is spending more time on tasks. Typing in a complete email address as a login is difficult for younger students and valuable time is lost. It is nice for teachers and staff to have a dashboard that is accessible from home as well as school.