Administration Made Easy
July 22, 2016
Administration Made Easy
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Centrify Identity Service
We've implemented Centrify Identity Service across our entire organization and it has solved multiple day to day tasks such as SSO and MDM. It makes Mobile Device Management incredibly easy so that employees can enroll their own devices. It's a common thing for an employee to damage their cell phone or tablet, get it replaced and then add their own device onto our network and set up their email by enrolling it through the Centrify Portal. It really makes my job easier.
- It's a common thing for an employee to damage their cell phone or tablet, get it replaced and then add their own device onto our network and set up their email by enrolling it through the Centrify Portal. It really makes my job easier.
- If an employee loses their device, Centrify gives them the ability to lock, wipe, and even locate their device.
- Centrify gives employees the ability to change their AD password easily via the Centrify portal.
- The device enrollment process could be a little better. For the average user and the less than average user the process is a little cumbersome. It could be made a bit easier as it is a little lengthy. For the above average user it is not a problem.
- I think creating a security question should not be an option. It should be mandatory since it is the easiest way to authenticate. If SSO is enabled and a user cannot get into their Office 365 account and does not have their security question set up or a device enrolled then the only option is to send them an email to authenticate then they are locked out and need the help of an administrator.
- Centrify has made the job of the administrator easier by allowing us to manage SSO and MDM all in one.
- Centrify has made it easy for the end user by using SSO and not having to remember their passwords for multiple applications, networks, etc.
- Centrify has made it easy for an end user to enroll their own device which in return adds their device to the corporate network and sets up corporate email on their device.
We selected Centrify over some of the other services out their because it gives us more options such as SSO and MDM all in one and for the most part it is easy to use not only for the administrator but also for the end user.
Centrify gives you SSO and MDM all wrapped up in one package making the administrator's job a bit easier. However, the end user may struggle a bit with authentication if they cannot log into their account and they don't have a device enrolled to use mobile authentication, or they didn't set up a security question.