November 17, 2015
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian
Ceridian is used as the payroll and benefits system for U.S. and Canada.
- The product has the capability of being a very useful tool. However, poor customer support and client management makes working with Ceridian very difficult.
- Customer support is not helpful in resolving issues. Tickets get assigned and reassigned numerous times before and issue is actually addressed. Tickets remain open for months on end. Report creation and even the most minor system customization requires change requests that take weeks to months and involve additional charges (thousands of $$$ for each request).
- Service delivery managers are not helpful. Our SDM basically plays the middle man between us and customer support. Issues are said to be escalated, but no resolution is ever reached from the escalation.
- Decreased employee efficiency.
- Multiple manual processes to make the system do what we want.
- Countless additional costs incurred due to change requests.