Overall Satisfaction with Chartio
It is used across our whole organization to easily and quickly understand actual data all in one place, all comparable to each other in infinite ways. Doing this with Chartio makes it so much quicker and more realistic to find the answers to so many questions.
- Building visualizations without technical knowledge; I don't know of any other way to do this as easily with anything other than social media stats.
- Good customer support - Chartio has incredible potential, but sometimes it can be hard to know how to get what you want, and their support makes that possible.
- Design - they handle a lot of information and options and it's very easily for that to get complicated and bogged down, but their design is clear and concise and lightweight, allowing you to see things clearly.
- Navigation; there are a lot of repeated process for using the tool and there is a lot of wasted time required to re-organize things or move around properly.
- More shortcuts or docs or smart suggestions to help you achieve the more complicated processes that are possible without having the full technical understanding, the way the drag and drop does for the basic stuff.
- Linking to a particular chart is still not great because you either send someone to edit mode (don't want that) or to a page full of charts, and while it's highlighted, that is not sufficient for the average person.
- social media dashboard,google analytics
It's so much more customizable and allows you to use any data you could possibly want. The interface is also so much more sensible and allows you to decide how to look at things.
There are no other factors. It's great, and by far the best option I've found to do what it does for us.
I would say: What is it that you really need and/or want? Are these things that are immediately achievable with Chartio? What are your other options, and which one is going to get you the most bang for your buck? Chartio is great for a company without the technical resources to do their own graphing.