Overall Satisfaction with Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 4000)
Cisco ISR 4000 Series features simple, easy-to-understand commands. To create the best possible routing engine, they also provide outstanding features. We have used this series of routers in both locations. On the device, we’ve configured routing, switching, and application visibility. In some of our branches, it serves as the default gateway. As a company, we needed a dependable router that could provide a strong IPSec-site-to-site VPN. AES-256 encryption is used to secure the network and it works with non-Cisco equipment in multi-vendor deployments. We can find a lot of information about these products and services online.
- Excellent internet connectivity, excellent security, storage, and the ability to be upgraded are all provided by this device.
- Applications and advanced encryption methods are used to simplify operations and management while also automating some aspects of it.
- Current IPSec encryption support offers gigabit ethernet connectivity along with high-speed data transfer rates.
- A greater number of onboard WAN ports would be an improvement over the model we purchased, which only had two. [This] means we'll have to buy more expensive network cards to get more convenience.
- The small router was a plus in some branches, but it was a hindrance in others. Its width is about half the size of the rack, so we had to keep it on top of another device.
- When compared to its competitors, the rack mounting kit is unreliable and expensive to purchase.
- Options for solutions and switching features.
- [A]dvanced routing, hosting, and security features.
- It's reasonable, reliable, and easy to set up in a network.
- Stability at the top of the line and deployment in various branches were quick and simple to do.
- Saving time by reducing the amount of hardware required to complete the same tasks, as well as money by not having to purchase a larger or more expensive system.
- In comparison to other options, it may be slightly expensive. However, the cube license allows for an on-the-fly increase in the number of SIP channels, since no hardware changes are required.
- Cisco 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 1000) and MikroTik Routers and Switches
The Cisco 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 1000) are not as expensive or as feature-rich as the Cisco 4000 Series. Faster performance, better user interfaces, and more knowledgeable support are all features of the high-end series. MikroTik Routers and Switches can also be used to provide connectivity solutions, as can other networking technologies. Affordability aside, they do not match the quality and security offered by Cisco ISR 4000 Series.
Do you think Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 4000) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 4000)'s feature set?
Did Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 4000) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 4000) go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR 4000) again?
With many WAN connections, Cisco ISR 4000 Series is a good fit for large businesses. It can be used to automatically switch between different internet connections. It's capable of managing everything from computation services to virtual private networks (VPNs). The Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Routers are very capable. Its ability to establish site-to-site VPNs has also been beneficial to us. This router line is something I definitely recommend.