Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Headsets 730 Series
It was being used in a bake off between a number of vendors including plantronics and Jabra and overall this headset was nice, had great quality of construction and voice but overall it could not stand up to the other vendors. I hope that Cisco will look at some of the flaws of this headset and fix them in the next iteration. It was only used by my team and a few others during the trial period.
- Great battery life.
- Great background noise cancelling on the microphone.
- Good audio quality through the headphones (Listening to music and hearing voices).
- Too uncomfortable. After wearing for only a few minutes I would feel soreness in my ears. Specifically, the ear cushions need to be a lot softer.
- Too expensive, the headset shared similar features with other manufacturers headset but the price was almost double for this one. Could not justify the ROI.
- I personally like having a charging dock to keep them on but these do not come with that. I understand that is a preference but it ended up being a con for me.
- Too expensive for the ROI to make sense from a feature standpoint when compared to other, cheaper but similar devices with their features.
- My head hurt after using this headset. It was a little too heavy (maybe I could have gotten used to the weight) and overall it pressed on my ears in a funny way that made it very uncomfortable.
- It did provide excellent background noise cancellation. on par or maybe even a little better than some other headsets out there.
Too expensive and too heavy and too uncomfortable. It just didn't deliver the experience that we thought we would get based on the price. I can get the same features, for cheaper, with a more comfortable headset from another vendor. So overall this one just never got put on the final list.
Do you think Cisco Headset 700 Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Headset 700 Series's feature set?
Did Cisco Headset 700 Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Headset 700 Series go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Headset 700 Series again?
If someone has meeting that last less than an hour and don't do back to back and want a fancy looking headset this this model is for you. Overall its great but its too heavy and not comfortable to wear for more than a short time. But it does work very well and battery life is great. Some places that it just wont work well is if you have back to back meetings all day and will be wearing this for extended periods of time. I cannot stress how uncomfortable this headset is.