Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software
We are using a Cisco ASA for the whole organization. It is used for providing access to our internal network for our employees when they are not in the office. We have been using Cisco ASA for many years and the hardware has not failed us even once. It is a very reliable security appliance for our office.
- Providing protection against hackers and unauthorized users.
- Allows the users to connect to our office network from outside the office.
- Good Hardware and almost zero failure.
- Very few times, the rules/settings may change automatically.
- Sometimes, the rules and settings are not easily comprehensible when some appliance or app does not work.
- The community forums are not very helpful in most cases.
- Mostly, ASA firewall has provided positive ROI. It is easy to setup and configure.
- One more positive aspect in relation to the ROI the ASA had on our business is that it is very durable and a set(configured) and forget solution.
- One thing negative is that rarely, the settings may change automatically and one has to change the settings again by editing the Configuration.
We did not stack the Cisco ASA firewall before going ahead with it as we found Cisco ASA reviews online and came to the conclusion that it has the right set of features for our organization and we have not regretted it since then. There was a bit of a cost-benefit aspect involved but we decided to go with the popular and right fit solution.
Do you think Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software's feature set?
Did Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software again?
Cisco ASA firewall is the go-to solution for all organizations looking to have a security appliance that monitors data and wants to offer the ability to employees outside offices to connect with the office network to access files, folders, etc. I also like that its hardware is very durable and almost not prone to failure.